WASHINGTON over TAMPA BAY
NEW ENGLAND over JACKSONVILLE
CAROLINA over NEW YORK
CINCINATTI over PITTSBURGH
2 for 2 so far.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Buccaneers over the Commanders. Bucs are at home and have a top defense again. Derrick Brooks spoils Skins desire for revenge of the elbow game.

Jaguars over the Patriots. Patriots have a M*A*S*H unit on the O-Line against this D-line. Dillon has a rough day. Not sure Leftwich will be sharp, but this is the Jags D.

Bengals over the Steelers. Toughest one for me to call because the Steelers may be the better team. This comes down to Home Field advantage and a field goal.

Panthers over the Giants. Opportunistic defense rattles Eli. Shockey is a game time decision. They're going to bring pressure from every direction.

Agree or disagree? Share your thoughts.
Yikes, HOS....you went 0-2 yesterday, and frankly, I think you might go 0-4. Were you predicting or wishing? :)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
wayne_motley said:
Yikes, HOS....you went 0-2 yesterday, and frankly, I think you might go 0-4. Were you predicting or wishing? :)
Wishing of course.

Cowchips

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Buccaneers over the Commanders. Bucs are at home and have a top defense again. Derrick Brooks spoils Skins desire for revenge of the elbow game.

Jaguars over the Patriots. Patriots have a M*A*S*H unit on the O-Line against this D-line. Dillon has a rough day. Not sure Leftwich will be sharp, but this is the Jags D.

Bengals over the Steelers. Toughest one for me to call because the Steelers may be the better team. This comes down to Home Field advantage and a field goal.

Panthers over the Giants. Opportunistic defense rattles Eli. Shockey is a game time decision. They're going to bring pressure from every direction.

Agree or disagree? Share your thoughts.

What time is your booky swinging by to pick up the keys to your house?

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Wishing of course.

I was wishing too, dont feel bad.

Wishing the Patriots would lose, that is. I despise that team.

I will go with your other two picks though.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Sarge said:
So am I, but by the end of Sunday I'll be #1.
I'm sorry, you were saying something?

I couldn't quite hear you because I was too busy picking the RIGHT winners for today's games. :D

3 for 3 now. :cool: