Predictions for tonight's game?

ghst187

Reaction score
I predict Brett Favre will be mentioned at least once...

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
5Stars said:
From what I have learned about you, it will be a bowl of pea soup? :confused:

:star:

I would not waste a bowl of my scrumtious "CBZ" Pea Salad" on Theisman. That is only for my very best friends.

That's why I dont"t have any. :D

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Cbz40 said:
I would not waste a bowl of my scrumtious "CBZ" Pea Salad" on Theisman. That is only for my very best friends.

That's why I dont"t have any. :D

Well, I don't know about you, but, IMO...I love pea salad! My mom used to make the best pea salad ever....

But, I just like peas...they are good for ya! I have some growing in my garden right now, and it tasty to just go outside, pick a pod, crack it open, and eat those little things raw! Yummy!

silver

Reaction score
you guys think madden will one day trade his stubbs sandwich for pea salad?
114392013_20db540cca_m.jpg
peaSalad.jpg

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
silver said:
you guys think madden will one day trade his stubbs sandwich for pea salad?

He should! But, I like his six legged turkeys! :D

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
5Stars said:
Well, I don't know about you, but, IMO...I love pea salad! My mom used to make the best pea salad ever....

But, I just like peas...they are good for ya! I have some growing in my garden right now, and it tasty to just go outside, pick a pod, crack it open, and eat those little things raw! Yummy!

AwWW!!! Fresh peas nothing better.

I predict the OL will make us proud tonight.........and I am very serious.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
I predict I'm gonna go bonkers if I have to watch this fantasy football crap on the pregame show every Monday. Is there anything more boring than watching a bunch of guys who don't even care about the game anyways making their fantasy picks?

With all the TO/Parcells crap, you're telling me they couldn't find at least one good inside story instead of making us watch a fantasy football draft? Hey, I tried fantasy football one year, it was okay I guess, but please leave it to the websites, and out of the live games. I don't care who makes more points because of their yardage. Please give me some relevant football stories. It's embarassing watching these fantasy football geeks talk smack to Steve Young, Mike Ditka and Jaws, and proclaim their football genius over former players just because they won their fantasy league last year. :eek::

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
I expect there to be lots of chicken little threads regardless of how well bledsoe does or doesnt do

ghst187

Reaction score
ghst187 said:
I predict Brett Favre will be mentioned at least once...

5:40 left in the first quarter and my prediction came true already...