Prescott - Carr Trade?

Creeper

Reaction score
No. Why trade one QB with limitations for another? If the Cowboys are going to make a change at QB, they need to find a young one in the draft.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Carr is going to be released.

They benched him for the final two weeks because an injury would have guaranteed next seasons money.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
No. Why trade one QB with limitations for another? If the Cowboys are going to make a change at QB, they need to find a young one in the draft.
Might work.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
We really should have an omnibus "Ways Posters Can Dream of Ousting Prescott" and stop cluttering up the front page.

btgboys41

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If there is significant financial benefit then yes I would. Both QBs require a heck of an investment around them so for me, which scenario allows me to add more pieces. I see no discernible difference in level between the two.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If there is significant financial benefit then yes I would. Both QBs require a heck of an investment around them so for me, which scenario allows me to add more pieces. I see no discernible difference in level between the two.
About the same production, but Dak has less games. That's different.

JayFord

Reaction score
why would I trade Prescott for Carr

Carr is worse....

Reactions: G2

Nemesis4u

Reaction score
Its not possible the cap hit for prescott trade would be insane we are stuck with him for at least 2 more years. If they restructure which is going to happen much much longer.