cowboyec

Reaction score
no.
dak's the better QB in my opinion.
keep dak...and draft a qb.

Reactions: G2

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Haha.....I'm crying.....got to be the silliest guy on this site who would take Carr over Dak. Even Dak haters wouldn't do it you are on another level lol.
If Dak is extended then I hope he fails so bad that the organization does whatever they need to move on from. Because the Cowboys with Dak have no future. The Cowboys with Dak will see zero success. The Cowboys with Dak will only lead to failure.

With Carr he's older, has a better contract, and will be much easier to move on from sooner.

Regardless of this the right QB for the Cowboys is not Dak, Carr, or Rush.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Would you make this trade? And why?
I wonder what McCarthy thinks, since there are so many staff changes.

No, of course not! Why put up a paper tiger that you can tear down? Stupid...you know Dak is going to be the QB of the Dallas Cowboys for the next 10 years...JJ said so.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
They're not going to get much out of trading Carr. If he's still on their roster February 15th his $40 million salary kicks in, and every team in the league knows it.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Only if Mike McCarthy feels like Dak can't run the system he wants to put in place but Carr can. If we are putting the two next to each other and judging from strictly a personal talent standpoint I'd take Dak, though I'm not sure its a huge gap.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Only if Mike McCarthy feels like Dak can't run the system he wants to put in place but Carr can. If we are putting the two next to each other and judging from strictly a personal talent standpoint I'd take Dak, though I'm not sure its a huge gap.
I agree, Not that it matters, but its interesting to me. Amari Cooper is the link, and he and Dak did pretty good.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Not a typical Dallas move, they seem to need to get real lucky.
I would draft a QB
at one point...coach landry had don meredith craig morton and roger staubach on the roster.
arguably the greatest qb room in our history.
great depth.
great competition.
i'd like to see us immulate that.
keep dak.
sign a vet.
draft one.
depth and competition is a good thing.
but....i don't own it.
just root for it.
so what do i know.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
at one point...coach landry had don meredith craig morton and roger staubach on the roster.
arguably the greatest qb room in our history.
great depth.
great competition.
i'd like to see us immulate that.
keep dak.
sign a vet.
draft one.
depth and competition is a good thing.
but....i don't own it.
just root for it.
so what do i know.
Why not? It raises competition, we've seen it.
Meredith, Morton & Staubach, what a bummer problem to have, lol.

Could have made them improve I bet.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Why not? It raises competition, we've seen it.
Meredith, Morton & Staubach, what a bummer problem to have, lol.

Could have made them improve I bet.
knowing the guy behind you could take your spot....and is trying to...is a great motivator.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Haha.....I'm crying.....got to be the silliest guy on this site who would take Carr over Dak. Even Dak haters wouldn't do it you are on another level lol.
Mountain thinks the Cowboys have the worst quarterback situation in the division. He rates Hurts, Jones over Dak and believes Washington is a better situation because the can draft a quarterback. :facepalm:

DandyDon52

Reaction score
well if you had watched the fish video posted here you would know they cant trade dak now it would cost 75 mil of the cap.
and that is only if dak would agree to the trade.
They screwed the team when they allowed the no trade clause. and then pushing the money to back end.
And on top of that jones boys are perfectly happy with dak, they dont want carr or rodgers etc.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
well if you had watched the fish video posted here you would know they cant trade dak now it would cost 75 mil of the cap.
and that is only if dak would agree to the trade.
They screwed the team when they allowed the no trade clause. and then pushing the money to back end.
And on top of that jones boys are perfectly happy with dak, they dont want carr or rodgers etc.
It's almost like fans should accept that, right?
I wonder why so many clamored for Carr in recent past.

jsb357

Reaction score
Carr?

kidding right...

NO ONE wants DAK if the current contract is included.