Prescott drops to 7th highest paid QB

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If you believe Dak is not the sole reason the Dallas Cowboys win or lose games, but does play a big part in it as the QB, then we're on the same page.

You either agree with me on that or you agree with the posters that attribute wins and loses solely to the QB.
You just got busted in another lie dude.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
If you believe Dak is not the sole reason the Dallas Cowboys win or lose games, but does play a big part in it as the QB, then we're on the same page.

You either agree with me on that or you agree with the posters that attribute wins and loses solely to the QB.

Who is attributing W/L soley to the QB?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Where's the lie?

I'm still waiting for the proof that I solely attribute wins/loses to the QB like your pal does.

He said something about Eli. I wish he'd post that Eli post.

Are you saying we didnt have this conversation? or are you saying I cant show it...2 diferent statements...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Who is attributing W/L soley to the QB?
You responded to me calling out this flawed logic of attributing W/L to the QB but didn't take the time to read the post I was responding to?

So you just hop in on conversations that are currently taking place with zero knowledge of what was said before? That's smart.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Why do i need to post it if you remeber? Are you saying thats not what was said? what is your version?
Me and you had the conversation. You can easily go back into your own post history and post it for all to see.

You say I said one thing and I say you're twisting it.

So, post it for all to see who's right.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Where's the lie?

I'm still waiting for the proof that I solely attribute wins/loses to the QB like your pal does.

He said something about Eli. I wish he'd post that Eli post.
You "unliked" an endorsed post. Lmao. Good God you're pathetic. All you do is lie.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
NFL Network has Dak at 6th highest paid QB. He’ll be out of the top 10 within the next year or so.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You "unliked" an endorsed post. Lmao. Good God you're pathetic. All you do is lie.
"Unliked" an endorsed post?

What? lol

If I'm lying then ya'll need to put your heads together and find this stuff that I'm lying about and show it for all to see. If you do I'll gladly say I'm wrong, but until you do you just look like a whiny kids that know you're twisting things.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
when the baby dak wins something, then and only then can we come back to this crap. more than likely we will never have to come back to this.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Me and you had the conversation. You can easily go back into your own post history and post it for all to see.

You say I said one thing and I say you're twisting it.

So, post it for all to see who's right.

Well you have post history also, again unless I'm wrong, I was saying no QB lifts a bad team to win and we went through several Teams when you posted that Giants team and the record....then several people pointed out the defense and injury situation that lead to the record and the playoff run with that defense....again it wasnt twisting...you have said many times you rate QB's by winning SB's as many said they didnt do it without a team with them...how is that twisting anything? Like now, who are you pointing out as saying Dak is soley responsible for the team wins?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
"Unliked" an endorsed post?

What? lol

If I'm lying then ya'll need to put your heads together and find this stuff that I'm lying about and show it for all to see. If you do I'll gladly say I'm wrong, but until you do you just look like a whiny kids that know you're twisting things.
Play dumb, that's probably a more accurate move. You liked capt crash's post about Dak wins, then you unliked it. Lol.
You're not owning anything. Liar.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Well you have post history also, again unless I'm wrong, I was saying no QB lifts a bad team to win and we went through several Teams when you posted that Giants team and the record....then several people pointed out the defense and injury situation that lead to the record and the playoff run with that defense....again it wasnt twisting...you have said many times you rate QB's by winning SB's as many said they didnt do it without a team with them...how is that twisting anything? Like now, who are you pointing out as saying Dak is soley responsible for the team wins?
The more you put off posting proof of a conversation between you and me where you say I am attributing W/L to Eil Manning then the weaker you look.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Play dumb, that's probably a more accurate move. You liked capt crash's post about Dak wins, then you unliked it. Lol.
You're not owning anything. Liar.
Which one?

Crash is my bud. I'll go back and like it if I unliked it.

@Captain-Crash which post of yours did I "unlike"?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
NFL Network has Dak at 6th highest paid QB. He’ll be out of the top 10 within the next year or so.

Yes and the cap is going up so the new QB contracts will just get higher...Again if somones opinion is that Dak's play is whats wrong with the team thats an opinion and any fan is welcome to it....Dak's cap hit is not whats wrong with this team, that can actually be proven by simply looking at other Franchises that dont have "Cap problmes" as they pay thier QB