Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Well, I’m so very happy that he’s in a happy place

giphy.gif

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Play a clean game and put Washington away on Turkey day and march on to some of the winning football teams . Later part of schedule is tougher but it’s a good run for playoffs , if we can beat some of those teams like Bills we could be confident for more playoff success……. ( until It is SF , LOL)

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Dak Prescott on critical fans on social media: “I get when fans are upset. I get it. I was once there. … I laugh at it because I understand it’s an angry fan.”

“But then there are other cases … those are the times you have to remember, he must’ve had his whole rent on that one. Once again, I give him grace and I understand and say, ‘Stop gambling.’”

Brax

Reaction score

Dak Prescott on critical fans on social media: “I get when fans are upset. I get it. I was once there. … I laugh at it because I understand it’s an angry fan.”

“But then there are other cases … those are the times you have to remember, he must’ve had his whole rent on that one. Once again, I give him grace and I understand and say, ‘Stop gambling.’”

Really funny how karma comes back to him. He’s all crap and grins when he shows out against the scrub teams, too bad he didn’t learn anything from his angry fan days.

Proof

Reaction score
He’s such a mental midget. I can’t remember the last time Mahomes or Brady ever said “man I just feel really good about myself.”

He would have more credibility if he said “I just feel really good about myself the 300mm I’ll have earned by the time I’m done”.
weird leap to take.

Gambit

Reaction score
He’s such a mental midget. I can’t remember the last time Mahomes or Brady ever said “man I just feel really good about myself.”

He would have more credibility if he said “I just feel really good about myself the 300mm I’ll have earned by the time I’m done”.
Just curious, how many Mahomes locker room media availability day interviews where the question was asked how are you feeling have you had a chance to listen to?