Prescott feels better than ever about himself and the team

GINeric

Reaction score

Dak Prescott on critical fans on social media: “I get when fans are upset. I get it. I was once there. … I laugh at it because I understand it’s an angry fan.”

“But then there are other cases … those are the times you have to remember, he must’ve had his whole rent on that one. Once again, I give him grace and I understand and say, ‘Stop gambling.’”

GOOD!!!! Even Dak laughs at his low IQ, coward, broke *** haters.

RS12

Reaction score

Dak Prescott on critical fans on social media: “I get when fans are upset. I get it. I was once there. … I laugh at it because I understand it’s an angry fan.”

“But then there are other cases … those are the times you have to remember, he must’ve had his whole rent on that one. Once again, I give him grace and I understand and say, ‘Stop gambling.’”

Are there people out there dumb enough to bet their rent money on this guy?

OGSixshooter

Reaction score
He’s such a mental midget. I can’t remember the last time Mahomes or Brady ever said “man I just feel really good about myself.”

He would have more credibility if he said “I just feel really good about myself the 300mm I’ll have earned by the time I’m done”.
You're the mental midget for suggesting he has to sound "like" Mahomes or Brady. You don't know what they say in their random Tuesday media sessions and don't pretend you do.

note: I am NO Dak-stan...but I also won't brook IDIOTS calling a man with far greater intelligence "stupid". You WISH.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
2bb0d7bc876c84bc203d5ef6424a5608.gif

Strykerscm

Reaction score
You're the mental midget for suggesting he has to sound "like" Mahomes or Brady. You don't know what they say in their random Tuesday media sessions and don't pretend you do.

note: I am NO Dak-stan...but I also won't brook IDIOTS calling a man with far greater intelligence "stupid". You WISH.
You prove why 98% of our fanbase shop at Walmart.

Praxit

Reaction score
.. good for Dak, take care of the ball use your feet and good things will continue to go on the upswing.

pitt33

Reaction score
So how much are we losing by in the second round?
I would bet most of my life savings on this happening.

And not to pile on Dak but this TEAM will buckle. Someone giving up a sack, dropping an interception, untimely penalties, poor coaching, etc.

It’s just another calendar year for the Cowboys.

Redline360

Reaction score
While the team has been playing good/great depending on the game since the niners let's not get ahead of ourselves. We have played pretty much cupcake defenses since then. Eagles may have one of the best front 7 but their pass defense is bad. Washington is also terrible.

Let's just hope it continues into the playoffs

shabazz

Reaction score
That landed...flat. The retort of a mental midget.
And apparently a social intellectual that we should thank our lucky stars is blessing us with its presence

The lack of self awareness is not surprising when one considers how many narcissists are in this country.

His joke probably goes pretty far on the Mother Jones forum, I suppose