Prescott feels better than ever about himself and the team

bigE79

Reaction score
Once so many Dallas fans get their wish and Dak is gone we won't have to worry about the second round of the playoffs. Because they won't be in the postseason to begin with.
Right, The postseason has been going soooo well with him,how could we survive without him with all those wildcard wins.

Pipelayer72

Reaction score
Dak is exuding confidence and sprinkling in a little bravado. Dak has to show leadership and strength and I'm glad to see he is. Dak possesses the intestinal fortitude necessary for a deep playoff run. At a minimum I believe the Cowboys make it to the NFCCG.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
It’s like non conference games in college blowing out below.500 teams for Cowboys.

We just pulled out a win against worst team in NFL which was in doubt until late in 3rd qtr.

Awesome win.. lol

Diehardblues

Reaction score
My hope is Jimmy’s induction and Couch Coach working his magic in football heaven will make the difference this year. At least I have something new to root and hope for.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
Yep, it feels good when the only teams you beat this year have a combined record of 21-50. Lol!

Classic Dak and his annual ability to fool 85% of the gullible fan zone board members, every, single, year!

:laugh: :laugh: :facepalm:

Momanpr100

Reaction score
The dude is 30 years old. In his eighth season
Patience is wearing thin.

We are not talking about Bryce Young or CJ Stroud here
I love how it makes you miserable. It's just a game young grasshopper. If you are as old as the rest on here than you should be happy witnessing 5 super Bowls. I only witnessed 1, the 95 one.

Reaction score
I love how it makes you miserable. It's just a game young grasshopper. If you are as old as the rest on here than you should be happy witnessing 5 super Bowls. I only witnessed 1, the 95 one.
Not miserable at all. I'm as happy as a pig in you-know-what.

After 28 years of hearing how great everything is and how close they are and seeing the actual results, it would be nice to hear something realistic.

Everything out of the Star comes across as marketing. Nothing more than peddling to sell tickets and jerseys. All on an effort Jerry's already inflated net worth.

I simply no longer buy the bill of goods this organization continually tries to sell me. I want wins. Especially in the playoffs

The Jimmy Johnson days was all about winning. Now it's all about branding.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
He’s such a mental midget. I can’t remember the last time Mahomes or Brady ever said “man I just feel really good about myself.”

He would have more credibility if he said “I just feel really good about myself the 300mm I’ll have earned by the time I’m done”.
You were probably one of those fans basting Romo for wearing his cap backwards too. Just gotta find something to be offended and outraged by. :facepalm:

Staubacher

Reaction score
Heaven forbid a player be a nice guy....
That nice guy talked poo about an imaginary fan losing his rent. Because of course the idiot fan who dare criticize the great Dak must not own a home and can't control his gambling

Staubacher

Reaction score

After 28 years of hearing how great everything is and how close they are and seeing the actual results, it would be nice to hear something realistic.

Everything out of the Star comes across as marketing. Nothing more than peddling to sell tickets and jerseys. All on an effort Jerry's already inflated net worth.

I simply no longer buy the bill of goods this organization continually tries to sell me. I want wins. Especially in the playoffs

Me too. Give Jerrah credit he has created a kool-aid drinking fanbase who buy his delusions and attack anyone who sees through it

Momanpr100

Reaction score

I don't listen to what Jerry has to say, his job is to sell the brand. I only listen to what the coaches and players say. And none of them is saying how great everything is and blah blah blah. They all know there's a lot of work to do to accomplish the goal.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Well I can see why some people are being called haters lol. C'me on you guys, that statement couldn't have been more ordinary. After a couple of nice wins he feels good about himself and the team, what's wrong with that?

Interviews after winning weeks aren't the problem here. It's what he says after a loss that's just :facepalm: time and time again.

But right now let's stick with the good vibes and hope they keep winning. Can't wait for December 10th!