Prescott had a much better game than some are giving him credit for

leeblair

Reaction score
The Bears have the best running game in the NFL. IN THE NFL.
Dak was Dak today and last week. The momentum was in the Cowboys favor all day and Chicago and Detroit did their part to keep it that way. And the referees helped the Cowboys early today and all day last week. I've never seen a ref getting ready to signal a touchdown and be stopped by another one who couldn't have seen the play to make the call until now.
Both teams are poorly coached.
No surprise there.
But the easy teams are over for the most part. After the bye, Dak will still be Dak, and that's what we fear.

Last edited:

leeblair

Reaction score
Your fear was baseless today wasn’t it. 113 QB rating. And of course the ole, “he beat a weak team” excuse. Lame.
I never feared today. We expected it to go this way.
But when the Cowboys don't have the momentum and the game gets too big, I know what to expect then, as well.
But I think Dak did great today, as he always does against weak teams.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Dak was Dak today and last week. The momentum was in the Cowboys favor all day and Chicago and Detroit did their part to keep it that way. And the referees helped the Cowboys early today and all day last week. I've never seen a ref getting ready to signal a touchdown and be stopped by another one who couldn't have seen the play to make the call until now.
Both teams are poorly coached.
No surprise there.
But the easy teams are over for the most part. After the bye, Dak will still be Dak, and that's what we fear.

The refs helped the Cowboys? By letting Micah Parsons get held every other snap, erasing a Diggs pick with an iffy roughing call and by overturning a fumble without irrefutable visual evidence?

The zebras did their best to screw us today in my opinion.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The refs helped the Cowboys? By letting Micah Parsons get held every other snap, erasing a Diggs pick with an iffy roughing call and by overturning a fumble without irrefutable visual evidence?

The zebras did their best to screw us today in my opinion.
Yeah no kidding. No way they should’ve overturned that fumble unless they had a different camera angle than what we saw. And they need to send some tape to the NFL front office of all the times Parsons has been held.

offlimits

Reaction score
Dak isnt Tom Brady is the lamentation
Though they’ll claim otherwise

Tom Brady isn't "Tom Brady" anymore. Not a valid comparison. Dak was very good today... and accurate. The pick was CD's fault because he gave up on the route. Dak made some great throws.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Deleted a ton of stuff here…knock off the insults and name calling. Show some respect.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I’m sure I read somewhere that we weren’t supposed to bump old threads.

I really hate what the Dak haters have done to this forum, robbing us of game day fun supporting our team, ruining what should be game day celebrations and positive threads celebrating our team. Turning so many threads into negativity and sarcasm.

But I also see that we fans of the team and fans of Dak are part of the problem. Every time someone says something that seems so silly and unwarranted just to prove they are right, we do the same thing, which is why this idiotic Dak thing is destroying what this forum used to be. Stop arguing with them. Stop trying to change them. Today alone I’ve read 4-5 totally stupid Dak comments that had nothing to do with today’s game or the team’s victory. They just had to denigrate Dak because being right is more important to them than anything else, and some just want to start a fight.

I started 4-5 responses because I was so annoyed that they want to destroy our celebration of today’s performance, but I caught myself and deleted those posts instead of responding. Then I started reading only the fans talking about the game and celebrating the victory. When I read a few words of something contrary, I just skipped it and moved on. And believe me, I started to enjoy today more than I have in over a year.

Cowboyszone is still the best fan forum I know, but in the past year it has started to make me wonder why I visit. We are also adding to the problem. Celebrate the team, and when Dak has a great game like today, let’s talk about it, but don’t post threads intended to be “I told you so’s” because all QBs have bad games, and so will Dak. That’s football. In my opinion, if we want this site to get back to what it was, we need to start ignoring the negativity; some is trolling, some is legitimate, and some is retaliatory. Let’s enjoy the team and support our QB when we win or lose, when Dak performs well and when he doesn’t. Those who choose to do otherwise have that right, but if we argue less and ignore opinions we don’t agree with more, hopefully they will have threads and we will have threads with fewer posts intruding just to argue.

Just my opinion.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I’m sure I read somewhere that we weren’t supposed to bump old threads.

I really hate what the Dak haters have done to this forum, robbing us of game day fun supporting our team, ruining what should be game day celebrations and positive threads celebrating our team. Turning so many threads into negativity and sarcasm.

But I also see that we fans of the team and fans of Dak are part of the problem. Every time someone says something that seems so silly and unwarranted just to prove they are right, we do the same thing, which is why this idiotic Dak thing is destroying what this forum used to be. Stop arguing with them. Stop trying to change them. Today alone I’ve read 4-5 totally stupid Dak comments that had nothing to do with today’s game or the team’s victory. They just had to denigrate Dak because being right is more important to them than anything else, and some just want to start a fight.

I started 4-5 responses because I was so annoyed that they want to destroy our celebration of today’s performance, but I caught myself and deleted those posts instead of responding. Then I started reading only the fans talking about the game and celebrating the victory. When I read a few words of something contrary, I just skipped it and moved on. And believe me, I started to enjoy today more than I have in over a year.

Cowboyszone is still the best fan forum I know, but in the past year it has started to make me wonder why I visit. We are also adding to the problem. Celebrate the team, and when Dak has a great game like today, let’s talk about it, but don’t post threads intended to be “I told you so’s” because all QBs have bad games, and so will Dak. That’s football. In my opinion, if we want this site to get back to what it was, we need to start ignoring the negativity; some is trolling, some is legitimate, and some is retaliatory. Let’s enjoy the team and support our QB when we win or lose, when Dak performs well and when he doesn’t. Those who choose to do otherwise have that right, but if we argue less and ignore opinions we don’t agree with more, hopefully they will have threads and we will have threads with fewer posts intruding just to argue.

Just my opinion.

We're not supposed to question moderation, either. This thread was created on Tuesday.

But I agree with some of your points. For whatever reason, we have folks who can't enjoy a win without making it about their I-told-you-so agenda. As a long-time fan of this team, if I got to the point where appearing "right" on a message board became more important to me than wins, I'd like to think I'd ask myself how I got there. But that's just me.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Man ........ Dak has a good game ....... Pollard has a great game ....... and Roy did something to get himself benched and cannot even crow about it.

That is just bad timing.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
Prior to his final pass, the touchdown to rookie TE Peyton Hendershot, Prescott had a 100.8 passer rating. The score bumped his rating to 113.2.

113.2 is the best passer rating by a Cowboys QB all season.

Rush’s season high was 107.5 in the Week 4 win over Washington. It was his only rating above 100 the entire season.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/lists/cowboys-prescott-advanced-stats-week-7/
You are trying to convince a bunch of people who hate Dak and always will. Give it up, lol. The Dak of the Bears game and the 4th quarter of the Lions game, as well as the start of last year before the injury, is a very good QB. Some on here will always be against him no matter how well he plays.