Prescott had a much better game than some are giving him credit for

Reid1boys

Reaction score
QB's dont have records, teams do. Learn football before you get into a conversation with our bettors.
yea... and teams with serious QBs have much better playoff records.

Cal it "Team," all you want, but the fact is if Mahomes were in any of 28 different cities, they be in the hunt and the chiefs would be like everyone else.

You think all those great QBs just happened to have the best TEAMS? bahahahhahahahahahhahahha.

You telling me the Chiefs have a better roster than the Niners???? not a chance in hell, yet they still spanked the niners for one reason..... The chiefs have Mahomes and the Niners have Jummy G.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
wow are you missing my point.

I have been bashing Dak all week about his ultra coservative play. While I think that will be enough against every team in the NFC except 1, IF we are lucky enough to make it to a SB, no way in hell is dink and dunk conservative going to beat Mahomes or Allen..... and possibly even the Bengals as it looks like they are rolling again.
Probably not but man even making it to the Super Bowl would be something I didn’t expect again in Jethro era.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Actually, the Panthers are the worst defense/team in the NFL, have an interim head coach, traded their best player and gave up on the season.....

And held Brady to 3 points all game.... not just a half, but the whole game. What spin job analysis can you put on this one?

Russell Wilson had a similar injury that Dak suffered to his hand..... it took him 3 games to get back into the swing of things. So what made you think Dak was supposed to be the only human being on earth to play his second game in 9 months and that second game coming out after over a month long injury layoff???

Why is Dak expected to do things other humans don't do????

Wait... before you answer these questions, let me get you some newer gloves before you move that goal post. Your other gloves are too worn out.

Based on what metric?

Carolina defensive rankings:

PPG Allowed (average): 17th @ 21.3
Rushing Yards/Game Allowed (average): 21st @ 120.9
Passing Yards/Game Allowed (average): 19th @ 231
Total Yards/Game Allowed (average): 18th @ 351.9

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Cal it "Team," all you want, but the fact is if Mahomes were in any of 28 different cities, they be in the hunt and the chiefs would be like everyone else.

You think all those great QBs just happened to have the best TEAMS? bahahahhahahahahahhahahha.

You telling me the Chiefs have a better roster than the Niners???? not a chance in hell, yet they still spanked the niners for one reason..... The chiefs have Mahomes and the Niners have Jummy G.
Mahomes is a difference maker, no doubt , but he wouldn’t be playing for championships with every team. At least not until they provided a little more supporting cast.

Put Mahomes on the Cowboys with this supporting cast and defense , we prob could win the SB and we’d become perineal contenders . But this is a playoff caliber team without him. We can’t say that about every team . Like Detroit.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Mahomes is a difference maker, no doubt , but he wouldn’t be playing for championships with every team. At least not until they provided a little more supporting cast.

Put Mahomes on the Cowboys with this supporting cast and defense , we prob could win the SB and we’d become perineal contenders . But this is a playoff caliber team without him. We can’t say that about every team . Like Detroit.

Thats why I said put Mahomes in 28 other cities.. I didnt say all 32. I also didnt say hed win or play for a title with all 28, but I said they would be in the hunt. How good you think the Giants would be with Mahomes? The Chiefs have who? they dont have a top 10 run game....... They have Kelce.. but the WRs are not even top 10 as a unit in the league. Their defense is nothing special.... yet we all know it realistically is going to be the Chiefs or Bills in the SB this year.

Fortunately for us, we happen to now have possibly the best defense in the league. Now if Dak can get back even close to what he did last year in the first 7 games, we will be in the SB this year.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Thats why I said put Mahomes in 28 other cities.. I didnt say all 32. I also didnt say hed win or play for a title with all 28, but I said they would be in the hunt. How good you think the Giants would be with Mahomes? The Chiefs have who? they dont have a top 10 run game....... They have Kelce.. but the WRs are not even top 10 as a unit in the league. Their defense is nothing special.... yet we all know it realistically is going to be the Chiefs or Bills in the SB this year.

Fortunately for us, we happen to now have possibly the best defense in the league. Now if Dak can get back even close to what he did last year in the first 7 games, we will be in the SB this year.
Patrick Mahomes the choke artist. The guy who can’t get it done. The guy who is supposed to have four rings already. Patrick Mahomes LMAO another that Aaron Rodgers media lover boy

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Prior to his final pass, the touchdown to rookie TE Peyton Hendershot, Prescott had a 100.8 passer rating. The score bumped his rating to 113.2.

113.2 is the best passer rating by a Cowboys QB all season.

Rush’s season high was 107.5 in the Week 4 win over Washington. It was his only rating above 100 the entire season.

https://cowboyswire.usatoday.com/lists/cowboys-prescott-advanced-stats-week-7/

Let's be honest it's a 10-6 ballgame without being propelled on the last TD's by the defense and Tony Pollard.

GINeric

Reaction score
Based on what metric?

Carolina defensive rankings:

PPG Allowed (average): 17th @ 21.3
Rushing Yards/Game Allowed (average): 21st @ 120.9
Passing Yards/Game Allowed (average): 19th @ 231
Total Yards/Game Allowed (average): 18th @ 351.9

Ohhhh..... i was told stats don't matter. I forgot that stats don't matter, ONLY when showing Dak's performance.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Patrick Mahomes the choke artist. The guy who can’t get it done. The guy who is supposed to have four rings already. Patrick Mahomes LMAO another that Aaron Rodgers media lover boy
you are out of your mind. He has been a starter for 4 years. He has been in 4 afc title games. He just missed 4 straight SB appearances. He has 2 SB appearances and 1 title. ANYONE in their right mind would take that. How many SB appearances the Chiefs have in the previous 50 years before Mahomes arrival? Choke artist? If you think Mahomes is a Choke artist and is overated, what does tat say about Dak?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
wow are you missing my point.

I have been bashing Dak all week about his ultra coservative play. While I think that will be enough against every team in the NFC except 1, IF we are lucky enough to make it to a SB, no way in hell is dink and dunk conservative going to beat Mahomes or Allen..... and possibly even the Bengals as it looks like they are rolling again.

Bashing Dak for his conservative play? LOL

That says it all right there. Learn football.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

You mean QB's with better teams? That's what someone that understands football would say.

Stafford is a great example.

Or are you another cry baby that doesnt like Dak or Romo because they arent Tom Brady or Mahomes? Wa Wa?

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
you are out of your mind. He has been a starter for 4 years. He has been in 4 afc title games. He just missed 4 straight SB appearances. He has 2 SB appearances and 1 title. ANYONE in their right mind would take that. How many SB appearances the Chiefs have in the previous 50 years before Mahomes arrival? Choke artist? If you think Mahomes is a Choke artist and is overated, what does tat say about Dak?
He sucks

Reid1boys

Reaction score
You mean QB's with better teams? That's what someone that understands football would say.

Stafford is a great example.

Or are you another cry baby that doesnt like Dak or Romo because they arent Tom Brady or Mahomes? Wa Wa?
screw you

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Dak is not Mahomes. there are 31 other teams with 2 QB's and 1 on the practice sqaud that are not Mahomes either..I challenge anyone to show me how we can get Mahomes because i am all in.

vig454

Reaction score
Well do the math genius. We scored 13 points in the last 2 minutes to pull away.
Whats the matter, dont know what clutch is either:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Does it BOTHER YOU that our QB turned it on at the end of the game? What a fan! BWAAAAAAA!!!!!
Dude chill , it was the Lions we were playing and Dak barely performed good enough to win. Still trying to convince yourself and others how good Dak is. :laugh: