Twitter: Prescott: I feel like I'm seeing things fine, if you disagree it doesn't matter

kskboys

Reaction score
I think it’s probably a combination of factors including his injury, OL injuries and RB injuries. And why we have invested so much in his supporting cast.

But also the early success was when everything was operating at maximum level . Dak history has shown before when the supporting cast is questionable or not as strong , his effectiveness , production and success goes down with it.

So yea, as you said, he struggles overcoming these obstacles. Always has. I think we knew that going in. That’s on our ownership . We should have known what we were buying in on.
Jerry has never been able to evaluate players. He has this fan sort of thinking where he believes anyone who works hard enough will be good. That is simply not true in the NFL.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
@kskboys I think the only reason we were thinking dayammmm.., is mainly because of our opportunistic defense. And when everything is clicking offensively.

But throughout a season it’s difficult to maintain that maximum level without injuries. The most Elite QB make a better attempt overcoming. Nothing wrong with having a less than Elite QB as long as they aren’t sold as such.

And this improved opportunistic defense has also shown it’s reality when it doesn’t force turnovers with below average statistically. Which unfortunately can bring us back into a more familiar place.

kskboys

Reaction score
@kskboys I think the only reason we were thinking dayammmm.., is mainly because of our opportunistic defense. And when everything is clicking offensively.

But throughout a season it’s difficult to maintain that maximum level without injuries. The most Elite QB make a better attempt overcoming. Nothing wrong with having a less than Elite QB as long as they aren’t sold as such.

And this improved opportunistic defense has also shown it’s reality when it doesn’t force turnovers with below average statistically. Which unfortunately can bring us back into a more familiar place.
I laugh aloud when people say yards given up don't matter. One of the most lame thoughts ever thought about NFL football.

khiladi

Reaction score
I laugh aloud when people say yards given up don't matter. One of the most lame thoughts ever thought about NFL football.

It’s not about yards, it’s about defensive philosophy. Some coaches play a “bend don’t break” defense, including legends like Bill Bellichek. They can traditionally give up lots of yards, but have the best red-zone defenses in football.

Soth

Reaction score
I like Dak but I hope he is not that over confident. I get that it is good for him to ignore criticism from the media and fans but if he just looks at his stats he will realize his game has declined in the second half of the season.

I am pro Dak but he needs to get a grip.

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
You guys are a joke!!! A Serious joke. You got Dak on the Brain plain and simple. And your mad he not returning the favor

HATE is a mental Disease, And you got it BAD!!!!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Dak fan here. Let me say I don't think it took NFL defensive coordinators over six years to figure out how to confuse him.

He's seeing everything fine, as others have said. But he looked hesitant against Arizona whereas he trusted himself against WFT. He needs to get out of his own head.

Big D

Reaction score
I like Dak but I hope he is not that over confident. I get that it is good for him to ignore criticism from the media and fans but if he just looks at his stats he will realize his game has declined in the second half of the season.

I am pro Dak but he needs to get a grip.
I would be willing to bet that you care more about his stats than he does.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Well, if you accept losing, you are softer!
no one's accepting LOSS, its way of analyzing it using FACTS not overly emotional responses that try and then predict a future loss over what was a 3pont loss when nothing went our way. I'd say that odds are we would beat them 2 out of 3 games because they should have beat us by 20 not 3 given all the breaks they got.,.pshh .

bigger picture 4-0 in December 4-1 last 5 one loss by ONLY 3 points. 11-5 division winner and playoff bound.

that's not negative. Get it?

..you are a soft as fan if a 3-point loss given those facts deters you from being confident. Meh

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
no one's accepting LOSS, its way of analyzing it using FACTS not overly emotional responses that try and then predict a future loss over what was a 3pont loss when nothing went our way. I'd say that odds are we would beat them 2 out of 3 games because they should have beat us by 20 not 3 given all the breaks they got.,.pshh .

bigger picture 4-0 in December 4-1 last 5 one loss by ONLY 3 points. 11-5 division winner and playoff bound.

that's not negative. Get it?

..you are a soft as fan if a 3-point loss given those facts deters you from being confident. Meh

Yeah, meh! I don't make excuses when I perform wrong at a live event. Losers make excuses.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Like when someone has to say "they blocked you" same kinda crap lol.
It definitely affects him. He definitely cares that they are criticizing him.

I don't really think he cares, he is to pompous to care. He probably thinks the same about his team since the receivers have been chirping about not getting any touches...he probably does not care what they think either. The dude is set for life and he knows it, tons of money, no trade clause...I would not give a crap either.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
nope 1/2 star for ya..you failed this debate. change your name to 1/2 star

I'm actually hoping that Dak wins a SB because I can't wait to change my name to 6Stars. But, I doubt it with this QB because he is fragile mentally and physically.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Moore would be the most coveted head coaching prospect if Zuerlein was just a smidge more accurate as the 14-2 Cowboys would have the best record in the NFL. But, keep on hating on our quarterback. :rolleyes:

kskboys

Reaction score
It’s not about yards, it’s about defensive philosophy. Some coaches play a “bend don’t break” defense, including legends like Bill Bellichek. They can traditionally give up lots of yards, but have the best red-zone defenses in football.
Not some coaches, 1. No one but Belly can do that. If you have the greatest HC of all time, yards allowed are not as important. And even w/ Belly, his high yards allowed caused him to lose the super bowl.