Twitter: Prescott: I feel like I'm seeing things fine, if you disagree it doesn't matter

NotForLong

Reaction score
waiting for the demise almost hoping is why fans like you are sad..how do you know he will be sad? he played well in Seattle and gb game in the playoffs and really cant hang the rams loss on him although the offense was bit stagnate but could the ball back because the defense allowed 250 yards rushing. they owned TOP and ate the clock but dak himself has showed up in the playoffs.

but yes the offensive breakdowns of late could creep into the playoffs..that would make winning tough but not impossible have hope.

the defense however has been the main reasons we have most nearly all of our playoffs matches the last decade. Maybe this year they save our bacon and actually contribute for once.
I am not waiting for a demise? . . . wrong I am always hopeful. . after the Arizonia Game I lost all hope

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I am not waiting for a demise? . . . wrong I am always hopeful. . after the Arizonia Game I lost all hope
But you had hope after the Denver game? Lol

Not directed at you but too many fans are wishy washy. After Wash game there was SB hype. After AZ game the season is over . Back and forth .

Fans have see-sawed all year . From SB contenders to one and out bust depending on our last game.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Not directed at you but too many fans are wishy washy. After Wash game there was SB hype. After AZ game the season is over . Back and forth .

Fans have see-sawed all year . From SB contenders to one and out bust depending on our last game.
To be fair, the Denver game was horrible, but there was plenty of time for the team to show that it was a "one off" and a "bad week".

Here we are, a couple months later still struggling on offense.

I can't blame anyone for losing hope after that Arizona game. The offense just can't figure it out.

There's nobody here that would bet the house on the Cowboys to make it to the Super Bowl this year. They will talk about how confident they are, but it's all fake and for show. Some people will admit that they don't have faith in the team, others will be fake about it, but all agree that they wouldn't bet the house on the Cowboys.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
To be fair, the Denver game was horrible, but there was plenty of time for the team to show that it was a "one off" and a "bad week".

Here we are, a couple months later still struggling on offense.

I can't blame anyone for losing hope after that Arizona game. The offense just can't figure it out.

There's nobody here that would bet the house on the Cowboys to make it to the Super Bowl this year. They will talk about how confident they are, but it's all fake and for show. Some people will admit that they don't have faith in the team, others will be fake about it, but all agree that they wouldn't bet the house on the Cowboys.
Depends on what time during the season you ask them was my point.

I didn’t every buy in even at 6-1 or after Wash game.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Yeah, but that's natural I think.

Early and middle ways into the season when you're team plays well you think you have a shot.

If they're playing bad towards the end, like we have been, then you start to be more realistic about your teams chances.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yeah, but that's natural I think.

Early and middle ways into the season when you're team plays well you think you have a shot.

If they're playing bad towards the end, like we have been, then you start to be more realistic about your teams chances.
Just a few days ago the SB hype was ripe after Wash game . Maybe it’s strongest scent all year.

NotForLong

Reaction score

I hear what you are saying

What I meant to say was I am always optimistic . . . I always hope for the best . . . Arizona was the only real test in over a month . . . so I was hopeful to see Dak rise to the occasion . . . especially with Playoff seeding involved

His performance caused me to give up all hope this year

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Just a few days ago the SB hype was ripe after Wash game .
Well, that's the fakeness I was talking about.

They didn't really believe. They just act like that because they have to keep up appearances.

I challenged a few of these, most vocal fakes, to simple account bets to test my theory. If they Cowboys don't win the Super Bowl then they have to delete their accounts. None of them accepted, of course.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Well, that's the fakeness I was talking about.

They didn't really believe. They just act like that because they have to keep up appearances.

I challenged a few of these, most vocal fakes, to simple account bets to test my theory. If they Cowboys don't win the Super Bowl then they have to delete their accounts. None of them accepted, of course.
Fake or not they presented a perception after Wash game of such SB hype. That’s all I can go by. And it wasn’t just in this site.

I’m not a psychiatrist or mind reader . I can only judge by their typed words and history.

NotForLong

Reaction score
It’s just another example like with most everything associated with the Cowboys this era that popularity isn’t driven by team success.
I think theere may be more to it . . i think they are handing out Dak Jerseys at the border to the refugees. . . I WOULDNT put it past Jerry.

Always looking to expand the market

And with all the NEW AMERICANS coming into the neighborhood He would be foolish not to Capitalize. . .

I predict in 5 years they will be wearing Cowboy Jerseys in Syria, Pakistan, Irag, Egypt and all over Africa . . . but not Iran because US inc. Hasn't bombed them into the dark ages and not Palestine because they are not allowed to be refugees they have to remain in their prison state. . and they Don t have "REFUGEE STATUS as of yet

kskboys

Reaction score

After 8 games, I was thinking "DAMMMMMMM, maybe...................."

Been downhill ever since. Inexplicable to even try to explain why and how Dak has been so bad. If it's that calf injury still messing him up, then he needs to go. Playing w/ injuries is part of being good in the NFL. If it's mental, then he is too weak mentally to be a QB in the NFL.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I think theere may be more to it . . i think they are handing out Dak Jerseys at the border to the refugees. . . I WOULDNT put it past Jerry.

Always looking to expand the market

And with all the NEW AMERICANS coming into the neighborhood He would be foolish not to Capitalize. . .

I predict in 5 years they will be wearing Cowboy Jerseys in Syria, Pakistan, Irag, Egypt and all over Africa . . . but not Iran because US inc. Hasn't bombed them into the dark ages and not Palestine because they are not allowed to be refugees they have to remain in their prison state. . and they Don t have "REFUGEE STATUS as of yet
It’s not like Dak is setting a precedent. He has been near the top for several years. Romo was as well for several years.

Unfortunately I think it speaks more to our wide popularity despite not having success to support.

NotForLong

Reaction score

Been downhill ever since. Inexplicable to even try to explain why and how Dak has been so bad. If it's that calf injury still messing him up, then he needs to go. Playing w/ injuries is part of being good in the NFL. If it's mental, then he is too weak mentally to be a QB in the NFL.
He is injury prone . . .

Diehardblues

Reaction score

I think it’s probably a combination of factors including his injury, OL injuries and RB injuries. And why we have invested so much in his supporting cast.

But also the early success was when everything was operating at maximum level . Dak history has shown before when the supporting cast is questionable or not as strong , his effectiveness , production and success goes down with it.

So yea, as you said, he struggles overcoming these obstacles. Always has. I think we knew that going in. That’s on our ownership . We should have known what we were buying in on.