Twitter: Prescott: I feel like I'm seeing things fine, if you disagree it doesn't matter

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Fair answer, the why are you after me for being mean to the great Dak?

Mean to you? LOL

Your statement to me: Of course that is what you got from reading what he said...you are one of his apologists. He could have had a more adult answer than, "I don't care if you don't like me...I'm covering my ears and holding my breath"!

You cast stones and then offended because someone throws is right back at you. You show me a lack of respect you can expect the same in return. I don't sit here and take BS from people. You want civil fine, I can be civil just as well.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Came off a bit defensive.

I think he's seeing it fine, he just doesn't have the confidence and accuracy to take advantage of it.
Seems a bit contradictory. If he is seeing things well wouldn't that breed confidence?

As for accuracy, without a doubt that was an issue last week. 3-4 drives didn't get extended because of poor throws. But there are plenty of examples where his accuracy has been fine and even outstanding. Perhaps having some difficulty with seeing things and/or with confidence is affecting that. Seems in a few cases he is making kind of a last ditch decision on what to do as the pressure is getting there, and that can certainly affect accuracy.

Creeper

Reaction score
I think what he is seeing to too many times guys coming through the offensive line before he can get to his first read. What he'd like to see is a nice pocket.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Mean to you? LOL

Your statement to me: Of course that is what you got from reading what he said...you are one of his apologists. He could have had a more adult answer than, "I don't care if you don't like me...I'm covering my ears and holding my breath"!

You cast stones and then offended because someone throws is right back at you. You show me a lack of respect you can expect the same in return. I don't sit here and take BS from people. You want civil fine, I can be civil just as well.

See, you are his apologist. Then take your BS somewhere else. I said what I said.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
He's a multi-multi millionaire now. Why should he worry or care about anything minus his health:huh:In the end unless you're on the team or own it. What we say is just that. What we say:( Dak could careless what we or the media say.....

glimmerman

Reaction score

Leadership.

Well you maybe seeing things fine but not getting the ball to them very well.. And tell your OC to quit calling long developing pass plays. I wonder if he is flushed out so he misses the first open receivers..

Doomsday101

Reaction score
See, you are his apologist. Then take your BS somewhere else. I said what I said.

You open up attacking me and then offended when I fire back? lol Go home little boy. I don't give a crap what you have to say.

glimmerman

Reaction score
The film doesn't demonstrate him not seeing. It shows a line that can't block, rbs getting stuffed at the line of scrimmage and wrs covered up deep. Right now our only chance is long methodical drives, which rarely work because eventually we get flagged or drop the ball. Yeah he misses guys too, but it starts with the line. Fix that and you fix Dak, Zeke, and Coop. It also don't help having the most trash blocking TE in the league.
I would just leave McGovern out there as FB every dang play. Run the hulk package..