Twitter: Prescott: I feel like I'm seeing things fine, if you disagree it doesn't matter

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Little boy? Someone is getting frustrated. Dr. Phil.

Would not doubt you watch him. lol I don't care for people who attack and then play victim. Has nothing to do with Dak or football, you make comments then play victim; oh I was being mean to you? I don't play that game

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Would not doubt you watch him. lol I don't care for people who attack and then play victim. Has nothing to do with Dak or football, you make comments then play victim; oh I was being mean to you? I don't play that game

I like you big boy.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reminds me of the time Romo said he didn't care what people thought about him and Aikman rode in on his white horse to set him straight. That job, DC QB, is the most difficult to handle in all sports.

The media is just waiting to ask him "do you still beat your wife"?

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
When’s the last time he’s punched in the opening drive for a TD? Doesn’t help Zeke looks like he’s stuck in my slow motion phone filter. Oline is disturbingly overrated.

Stone me if you will but Tyron Smith ain’t the guy he was or the guy we expect him to be.

DanA

Reaction score
I think what he is seeing to too many times guys coming through the offensive line before he can get to his first read. What he'd like to see is a nice pocket.

We have the no.1 ranked O-line in the NFL.

khiladi

Reaction score
I'm not sure when I have ever heard any other receivers (maybe T.O.) that the Cowboys have had in the past that has come out and say the things these receivers are now saying.

Can somebody point me to what Amari actually saud or just paraphrase it here?

Surfguy

Reaction score
“Empty your mind. Be formless, Be shapeless. Like water.” — Bruce Lee

khiladi

Reaction score
Basically the receivers are saying in a round about way that they are not getting any targets that could help win games. But, yet, Dak says he can see them?

It’s like 2018 all over again. I mean even then Amari had to tell to Dak to throw him the ball, because the corners were sitting on the routes.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Leadership.

This is Prescott Achilles heel and they are the ones that will light the match to put an end to this imposter of a QB we have!

ZDRL3HSDHFDOTASA4UGOOCED5A.jpg

What a waste of talent.......:(

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This dude man
This dude? The dude that you root for and spend much of your time following and criticizing.....yeah, that dude.....he doesn't care, but obviously you do.....yeah....that dude... LOL