Twitter: Prescott is already a 50 million dollar man

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I have to say Dak is pretty good in the tv commercials he does. When you see how stiff Aaron Rodgers is in those State Farm ads he does and even think of some others who have been dreadful like Drew Brees and Eli Manning you appreciate how hard it can be. Tony Romo and Peyton Manning seem like natural actors but those are not the norm. Dak is up there, dude has that ability.

That one commercial where he’s in bed with that dude weirds me out..:laugh:

lockster

Reaction score
The very reason he needs to cut Dallas a discount. But he'd rather have 10 million more a year on contract than multiple super bowls.

IAmLegend

Reaction score
I like Dak. A lot. But he’s simply not worth that kind of money.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think this is why Jerry is selling the idea of making less in Dallas. Dak has these endorsement opportunities BECAUSE he is the QB of the Dallas Cowboys. It is better to make 30 million in Dallas as a cowboy than 40 million in Buffalo or some other NFL backwater. Being a Cowboy carries tremendous opportunities and Dak is cashing in already. If he leaves via free agency, those endorsements will dry up quick.

Mrrogerius

Reaction score
The money he makes on endorsements will have no impact on his negotiations.
He plays football for a living. Endorsements are a side gig.

The point here is there is value to being a QB with a star on your helmet. The Cowboys could and should offer him less than other teams. Let him play for Buffalo and see how his endorsements do.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
All of the constant Dak hating is an embarrassment to this website, this Cowboys Forum page and especially the Dallas Cowboys and our franchise QB. Dak is the man! He's lighting it up! You should be ashamed of yourselves.

coult44

Reaction score
The very reason he needs to cut Dallas a discount. But he'd rather have 10 million more a year on contract than multiple super bowls.

Do you really believe this? I mean seriously.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Yeah, Dak is the luckiest QB in NFL history!

That’s the only way an “average QB” could accomplish what Dak has accomplished, right?

Yeah, you don’t know football and your IQ is below 90.
That's rough lol

Last edited:

stiletto

Reaction score
All the contract stuff going on.. Dak comes out and plays arguably his best game as our QB. Yeah I hate him....

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
All of the constant Dak hating is an embarrassment to this website, this Cowboys Forum page and especially the Dallas Cowboys and our franchise QB. Dak is the man! He's lighting it up! You should be ashamed of yourselves.
Your endless obsessive love for Dak is cringy. People like you are the reason some people find it harder to like Dak. You're like an obsessed groupie lol. You've literally been talking about him every day for the past 3 years. If I was Dak, I'd be scared of you lol.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Your endless obsessive love for Dak is cringy. People like you are the reason some people find it harder to like Dak. You're like an obsessed groupie lol. You've literally been talking about him every day for the past 3 years. If I was Dak, I'd be scared of you lol.
It's because a few of us have truly seen his potential and respected him for it, not like a disrespectful and so wrong loser like yourself.