Video: Prescott lighting up the defense with Cooks

Qcard

Reaction score
I wish all the Dak haters and Dak lovers would be banned.

Jeebus this gets tiresome in every freaking thread, some of them that have nothing to do with Dak.
That's a Fallacy.... :lmao2: :lmao2:

There are only Cowboys Fans, Dak Haters and regular Cowboy Haters...

Dakota Prescott earned the QB1 via a coup....some Cowboy Fans will never like Dak even if he wins a Superbowl....it's primal

There are about a dozen other threads on the forum.... stop being sanctimonious zrinkill :lmao: :lmao:

Qcard

Reaction score
Like I said... there are atleast 96 quarterbacks in the NFL. Dak has been in the top 10 most of his career for a reason. Is Dak elite? Absolutely not.

But he's nowhere as bad as you peeps try to make him out to be.

Men lie, women lie, numbers don't.....
Dak failed the David Carr DaveNBusters QB School!! Do you actually think think 2 INTs during training camp is not concerning....

Dak Haters want Cooper Rush to make them feel elite again!!:lmao:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Ahhh, so you're one of those who want Dak paid no matter what. $300 mil for what?

You don't spend $100k on a Toyota Prius and get Ferrari performance.
sarcasm.....poopydog response deserved similar response. I am teasing him as he is a TMZ.

but I get it that any Dak related item triggers the Bash Dak over Dallas Cult.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak failed the David Carr DaveNBusters QB School!! Do you actually think think 2 INTs during training camp is not concerning....

Dak Haters want Cooper Rush to make them feel elite again!!:lmao:
but he did beat Herbert in a similar test couple of years back. so what does that mean? Herbert is less accurate than Dak?

blueblood70

Reaction score
That's a Fallacy.... :lmao2: :lmao2:

There are only Cowboys Fans, Dak Haters and regular Cowboy Haters...

Dakota Prescott earned the QB1 via a coup....some Cowboy Fans will never like Dak even if he wins a Superbowl....it's primal

There are about a dozen other threads on the forum.... stop being sanctimonious zrinkill :lmao: :lmao:
he did not earn it by default you act like any quarterback could have stepped in and did what he did as a rookie? I'd say that we watch enough football to say that's not true at all he earned it bye winning 11 games in a row as a rookie play so well that you couldn't get him off the field and then steps up in the playoff game and played great and then oh what happened same thing has happened to Tony Romo there was no defense for Aaron Rodgers if not I think he would have went to a championship game as a rookie and that's not a coup that is earning your playing time one game at a time until you're so good that you couldn't be pulled off the field. Please don't talk about the run game or the defense and all that other stuff because all I remember this place keeps talking about is just Prescott so he should get the credit for being rookie of the year in a little in winning thirteen games as a rookie that's how he got the job because we've seen quarterbacks come in and have a couple of good games and then fall off a Cliff and then end up the starter will get his job back eventually that didn't happen because the fact is Tony Romo never played another down after 2016 for any team why is that because he was done Prescott took his job the reality set in and that is history.. Sometimes you get Wally pipped that's where that term came from when the next man up turns out to be pretty damn good you ain't getting your job back younger cheaper and healthier..

that not Coup that earning your strpes inle line of fire as a ROOKIE! I mean didn't Brock Purdy somehow get the same job the same way and yet he just all we can talk about is how great this guy is and how great a rookie year he had and how his career looks like it's ahead of him we've seen it many other times when a guy plays that well as a rookie wins that many games he did not get it by default he earned it one game at a time until they stacked up so well that you couldn't get him off the field.

And since then Prescott's top five in wins, his touchdown interception ratio is 9 in NFL history stacking up against some of the best, he hasn't been part of any losing seasons, he's been to the playoffs four out of his six seasons that he's been healthy I mean what else does a guy gotta do to not have to be constantly be defended and say that somehow he got the job by default in a coup that's not how it happened he got the opportunity because of a bunch of injuries but he stole the job because of his play on the field.

So seven years later he's done all this stuff and yet still people act like he just was handed the job and didn't have to earn it how is that even possible from football fans who don't seem common when they come into a place like this every day and debate football not understand he earned the job one week at a time until he was too good to pull off. Everyone who says if we don't inserted Tony Romo back in we'd have won the game how could have Prescott played any better the offense wasn't the issue against Aaron Rodgers Tony Romo did not play cornerback or safety he doesn't play defense and neither does Prescott and that's why they got knocked out the rookie year..

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lat year they lost the ability to go deep much and refused to use the smaller guys who could go deep. Cooks alone helps solve that issue and of course Gallup should be back closer to his former deep threat capabilities.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Ahhh, so you're one of those who want Dak paid no matter what. $300 mil for what?

You don't spend $100k on a Toyota Prius and get Ferrari performance.
Let's just hear you stop the whole world and order Dak Prescott to get off...what you are stating already will happen no matter how many names one calls another fan...it still is on performance, no matter the name used.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Why would you ban a "Dak lover"? That's insane lol.
I see someone has a bug up their butt for me .......

The people who defend Dak no matter how bad he plays are just as bad as those that bash Dak no matter how well he plays .......

If you don't "get that" ...... I really don't care

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I see someone has a bug up their butt for me .......

The people who defend Dak no matter how bad he plays are just as bad as those that bash Dak no matter how well he plays .......

If you don't "get that" ...... I really don't care
LOL No one has a "bug up their butt" for you. I'm simply asking you questions. I didn't attack you or call you out of your name. No need to get defensive.

I'm jus noticing a trend of you saying things I haven't seen exist. A fan defending a Cowboys player after a bad performance......that's fandom lol. Not sure why that's worthy of a ban. That's like banning someone who talks down on Dak after a good performance. But we'd never suggest that.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
LOL No one has a "bug up their butt" for you. I'm simply asking you questions. I didn't attack you or call you out of your name. No need to get defensive.

I'm jus noticing a trend of you saying things I haven't seen exist. A fan defending a Cowboys player after a bad performance......that's fandom lol. Not sure why that's worthy of a ban. That's like banning someone who talks down on Dak after a good performance. But we'd never suggest that.
Ok this is the last time I am going to respond to you.

When the news about Martin came out a certain group of people ,who always defends anything the organization does, immediately started saying that Martin has lost a step and we should get rid of him. They posted the same video over and over of Martin appearing to have gotten beat on a play last year. Those group of people never acted like that toward Martin until this holdout came up.

Now the Dak thing ...... That same group of people have stayed many times this off-season that the 49'rs game Dak played well and it was his receivers and OC who are the reason we had a poor performance.

I defend Dak alot on this board ...... but not on those 49're playoff games.

Enjoy the season and have a pleasant day

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Ok this is the last time I am going to respond to you.

When the news about Martin came out a certain group of people ,who always defends anything the organization does, immediately started saying that Martin has lost a step and we should get rid of him. They posted the same video over and over of Martin appearing to have gotten beat on a play last year. Those group of people never acted like that toward Martin until this holdout came up.

Now the Dak thing ...... That same group of people have stayed many times this off-season that the 49'rs game Dak played well and it was his receivers and OC who are the reason we had a poor performance.

I defend Dak alot on this board ...... but not on those 49're playoff games.

Enjoy the season and have a pleasant day
There aren't "groups" of people. And I have not heard one credible person on this site say Dan played well and his receiver and OC did. That's crap and you know it but you seem to want to move on from this so let's do it but you know that's not true. Even Dak's biggest supporters admit he played bad in the 49ers game.

Momanpr100

Reaction score
Notice how he looks right to “freeze the defense”, only to immediately throw left without looking. He assumed his WR would be open, but not only was he covered completely by the DB, the safety was right there as well. That’s typical pick 6 Dak for you….

We don’t need to see Dak throwing balls to the reads he’s staring down with no pressure on his face..
This guy or girl talks like he/she knows what they talking about. Go get some sun, it's good for you.