Prescott: My best football is coming

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Does Dak Prescott think he’s playing his best football?

Dak: “I’m playing solid football. I think if you broke down all four games, there’s a play or two, a couple of plays within that I want back. … I can tell you my best is damn sure, I’m on the brink of it. I feel like I’m stepping into that. … It’s damn sure coming.”

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
mGxx8L.gif

TwentyOne

Reaction score

Dak: “I’m playing solid football. I think if you broke down all four games, there’s a play or two, a couple of plays within that I want back. … I can tell you my best is damn sure, I’m on the brink of it. I feel like I’m stepping into that. … It’s damn sure coming.”

Maybe.

Still his best football is not near what a medicore NFL QB could do.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Lord knows, Dak will be making enough money to be at his best and earn what's being awarded him so kindly. I'm pretty sire I'd be saying much the same thing if I were in his shoes. Whether he's able to live up to it or not might prove interesting. Let's just hope his play justifies his bravado.

Last edited:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

shut up. just shut up. I say shut up to micah. I say shut up to DLaw. I say shut up to CD. I say shut up to Dak...stop talking about what you are going to do. stop talking. just go out and play and let your play do the talking.

Redline360

Reaction score
He must look at PFF grades or face value state lines like fantasy football people or those who don't understand the game.

Face value stats he had a phenomenal game against the giants. Anyone watching would tell you a different story. Failed to move the ball against a putrid secondary let alone one that was missing two starting cbs. ToP was extremely lopsided until the 4th

However not exactly all his fault. Absolutely no run game, vanilla play calling and etc. OL has help up really well in pass protection at least

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
"I'm on the brink of it." Kinda sounds like the Jones mantra of "circling the rim."
I guess he's learned the fine are of bull crapping from the masters.