Prescott: My best football is coming

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
He must look at PFF grades or face value state lines like fantasy football people or those who don't understand the game.

Face value stats he had a phenomenal game against the giants. Anyone watching would tell you a different story. Failed to move the ball against a putrid secondary let alone one that was missing two starting cbs. ToP was extremely lopsided until the 4th
Yep. Face Value Stats lack context of the game. They are misleading.

CWR

Reaction score
I’m surprised he’s played as well as he has with the team he has around him. He’s carrying the team. He has an inexperienced OL, no running game and a garbage defense. It’s a wonder we’re 2-2.
Zero separation too. Dak isn't the problem. Of course the simple minded need to pin it on ONE person, for some odd reason.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Zero separation too. Dak isn't the problem. Of course the simple minded need to pin it on ONE person, for some odd reason.
It’s likely only going to get worse for him with Cooks out for what could be multiple games. Parsons will miss at least a couple of games and DLaw could be out for a number of weeks. Games are going to be thrown on Dak having to air it out. If we have zero running game against the Steelers, TJ Watt could wreck all kinds of havoc. Dak is going to have a tough time staying healthy if he’s having to throw the ball 40+ times against contending teams that are stuffing our running game and road grading our defense.

Reactions: CWR

Twin928

Reaction score

Does Dak Prescott think he’s playing his best football?

Dak: “I’m playing solid football. I think if you broke down all four games, there’s a play or two, a couple of plays within that I want back. … I can tell you my best is damn sure, I’m on the brink of it. I feel like I’m stepping into that. … It’s damn sure coming.”

Yup we getting blown out lol

John813

Reaction score
Please have mercy on this thread's soul.

Admins and mods refreshing this thread:

herewego.jpg

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Its year 9. You are what you are. But knowing that, get the guy, at least a middle of the pack run game.

leeblair

Reaction score

Dak: “I’m playing solid football. I think if you broke down all four games, there’s a play or two, a couple of plays within that I want back. … I can tell you my best is damn sure, I’m on the brink of it. I feel like I’m stepping into that. … It’s damn sure coming.”

Either he got the word that the NFL is going to set him up with some more scores like he got against Detroit last year, or he's getting into Madden too much.
It's very possible that the first one is correct.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

He's the "assassin" of our team ...
Oh, wait, Micah is the assassin ...
Well, I can't wait to see his best football!

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Has there ever been a more cocky dude that didn't accomplish anything? Like him, hate him, want to date him, whatever but dude is full of himself and thus far in his football life has been a total failure. I really appreicate his "I know what type of QB I am" line, we all know what type of QB you are, one that doesn't win meaningful games. Nothing to really brag about or be cocky about. Wish my job would pay me the most in history of my industry to be a complete failure.