Prescott: My best football is coming

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
And the league shakes .... with laughter.
The league isn’t laughing at our QB that’s for sure. He’s one of the only bright spots we have along with our kicker. Everything else about the team is a joke.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Does Dak Prescott think he’s playing his best football?

Dak: “I’m playing solid football. I think if you broke down all four games, there’s a play or two, a couple of plays within that I want back. … I can tell you my best is damn sure, I’m on the brink of it. I feel like I’m stepping into that. … It’s damn sure coming.”

Keeps on trying to improve. Good for him.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Just hope nobody else gets better along the way and we can win another WC spot!
I'm soooooo excited!

Kevinicus

Reaction score
1vHAYLI.gif
Ugh, don't remind me.
I'm still not sure who he meant to throw that to.
Bease turned for it, but the ball would have been no where close to making it to him.
I think it was supposed to be a run play anyway...*sigh*

ClintDagger

Reaction score
I’m surprised he’s played as well as he has with the team he has around him. He’s carrying the team. He has an inexperienced OL, no running game and a garbage defense. It’s a wonder we’re 2-2.
We have the defense to thank for those two wins (and also them to blame for the two losses). Dak has basically been a non-factor this season. He’s only been explosive in one garbage time 4th quarter against Baltimore where they played the kind of defense he’s comfortable against.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
He doesn't have the supporting cast to play his best football. So no, I don't see this happening, not this year, and maybe never.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
We have the defense to thank for those two wins (and also them to blame for the two losses). Dak has basically been a non-factor this season. He’s only been explosive in one garbage time 4th quarter against Baltimore where they played the kind of defense he’s comfortable against.
You’re saying, Dak has been basically a non-factor this season? :facepalm: :laugh: He’s the main reason we beat the Giants. He completed over 80% of his passes with two TD passes and a passer rating of 125.5. How was he a non-factor in that game? If it wasn’t for him, we would’ve been humiliated by Baltimore. He gave us a chance to win that ball game in the end, but our defense couldn’t stop them on critical third down that would’ve given us the ball back. Stop hating on the guy and try opening your eyes.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

Does Dak Prescott think he’s playing his best football?

Dak: “I’m playing solid football. I think if you broke down all four games, there’s a play or two, a couple of plays within that I want back. … I can tell you my best is damn sure, I’m on the brink of it. I feel like I’m stepping into that. … It’s damn sure coming.”

How many more times is he going to keep spitting out the same BS and then never go out and do it? He needs to go out and do it, or keep his damn mouth shut. We hear the same crap from him every year.

pitt33

Reaction score
He hasn’t faced a defensive schedule like he has coming up in his career.

He has a really tough uphill battle this season.

For all the reasons listed on this site tenfold.