Prescott: My best football is coming

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It is a team game. That relies on individuals to perform. QB has the most opportunity. And need to bear that responsibility and accountability.

Marino never won a super bowl. Who else on that team didn't why does nobody mention them?

HERE...is a guy..a LEADER...who flat out gets it. This was after the atlanta game the defense lost at the end:

"All I care about is wins, and that's it. So we gotta find a way to finish that game out on offense," Baker said. "I'm thinking about missing that shot to [Sterling Shepard], it should have been a touchdown and we ended up with three points. I'm just replaying that one over in my head where maybe it shouldn't have been an overtime situation."

We've talked a lot about the maturity and leadership of Baker, but it's moments like this where he's worth the money he got paid. It would have been easy to sidestep blame, especially the way the defense allowed over 500 yards to Kirk Cousins and failed to lock things down in the final minutes of the game.

https://thepewterplank.com/posts/ba...fter-loss-falcons-01j94td7m6mg/partners/47816
Dak takes the blame so often for team losses, yet some of you never give him credit. The minute some other QB does it, ohhh, he's a true leader. SMH
:facepalm:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Team game. Winning *games*, not just championships, isn't all on the QB.
Marino got no ring, but he was still great.

Sometimes QBs stink it up in a win, sometimes they play great in a loss.
Yea, not all fans are able to measure great performances without the team winning.