Prescott: My best football is coming

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
There is a huge difference between playing golf on your day off...... and competing in golf while playing football.
Do you want to win a SB or not?

The golf thing was a big distraction for Romo. As was Jessica Simpson. both were symptoms that Parcells accurately predicted about Romo wanting to be a celebrity.

I don't feel that Dak wastes as much time messing around with irrelevancies than Romo did, and I do believe Dak wants to be a champion more than Romo did. I just don't think Dak can do it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The golf thing was a big distraction for Romo. As was Jessica Simpson. both were symptoms that Parcells accurately predicted about Romo wanting to be a celebrity.

I don't feel that Dak wastes as much time messing around with irrelevancies than Romo did, and I do believe Dak wants to be a champion more than Romo did. I just don't think Dak can do it.
Never hard such a steaming pile of assumed rubbish in all my life, Impressive!

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
Dak processes slow! He processes ever slower in the playoffs!! The day he gets released is the day i sing kumbaya around the campfire!!

Qcard

Reaction score

Does Dak Prescott think he’s playing his best football?

Dak: “I’m playing solid football. I think if you broke down all four games, there’s a play or two, a couple of plays within that I want back. … I can tell you my best is damn sure, I’m on the brink of it. I feel like I’m stepping into that. … It’s damn sure coming.”

Dakota Prescott......it has NEVER Been about Football....

Check.....Mate:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Flamma

Reaction score
Total failure? Because he’s suked in the playoffs. What a crock of crap.

I’d argue anyone who can start for a NFL team isn’t a total failure. Obviously some have much more success than others.
Yeah, you don't have to pile up MVPs to make a lot of money as a QB in the NFL. Daniel Jones got 160M dollar contract.

Diehardblues

Reaction score

Most NFL QB’s can’t and won’t win a championship. Not all because they aren’t talented enough. Many moving parts and contributing factors.

Winning championships as only measurement of success is merely a shallow talking point spurred by media and pundits spewing it for clicks.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Yeah, you don't have to pile up MVPs to make a lot of money as a QB in the NFL. Daniel Jones got 160M dollar contract.
Right. I’m not even sure Prescott would have had this level of success if he’d of gone to a bottom feeder type team back in 2016. He of course deserves credit for making as much as he did with it. But that was a playoff caliber team just needing a healthy QB.

It matters the situation you inherit. Along with the leadership of the franchise, it’s coaching staff and team surrounding.

There’s only a handful of Elite QB’s at any given time which can single handily elevate their teams. And some it’s still not enough for more success without that supporting cast.

Currently we have only 4 NFL QB’s who have won a championship. Mahomes, Rodgers, Wilson( who isn’t starting) and Stafford.

Last edited: