Recommended Prescott named AP OROY

Jason 82 Witten

Reaction score
Dak deserves the award. Zeke was one of, if not the the top RBs in the draft and maybe was expected to put up big numbers, Dak was a 4th rounder that took over for ONE of the top QBs in the league and lead the team to a 13-3 regular season record. NOBODY expected Dak to lead the Cowboys the way he did

Ken

Reaction score
Happy for Dak but Zeke shouldve won. We go where Zeke goes. 30 carries and we beat GB.
Uh....Nope. the whole thing falls apart without Dak.

Dak won most players of the week as well

Thomas82

Reaction score
Congrats to Dak, but I think Zeke should have won it, or at the very least split the award.

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
I think most expected Zeke to win it, but couldn't go wrong either way. Frankly, Dak had the greatest regular season for a rookie QB in history which is the hardest position to learn of all so you can't argue the selection.

coult44

Reaction score
Not in any of our wildest dreams would any of us have ever predicted we would be where we are right now. Many of us were on the Zeke train before last years draft, but that's it. Some of us were skeptical that we could get more than the first round pick right. Others didn't want to touch a RB in the first round. To think that we got multiple picks right, and that one of them is the best at his position in the NFL, and the other is being compared to a young Brady or Russell Wilson, all I could say is WOW!!