Recommended Prescott named AP OROY

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
I thought about not watching the Cowboys at all this year when I saw Tony go down. After 2015 I didn't think I could sit through watching a talented team lose because we had nothing behind an injury prone QB. This was definitely the most fun I've had watching a Cowboys' team that didn't make it to the SB. I give credit to both rookies for giving the us all a little hope.

I'm so proud of this kid! My father raised me a Cowboys fan, and I got into them after they drafted Dorsett. Loved that guy. My father is old now, and has a lot of health problems. The last ten to fifteen years I have brought up the Cowboys, his response was "meh, screw Jerry Jones". This past season after I told him to watch Dak and Zeke during the pre-season, his passion for the team turned on fire again. He would ask me what I thought about the last game, and would go on and on about the rookies. He had to have brain surgery in November because of a brain clot there. He went into surgery and was out for a couple of days. We were told his memory might not be back for a while. Next trip I saw him after he woke, his first thing he said to me was "Dak and Zeke are tearing it up! You see what these rookies are doing!"

This brought so much joy to my heart.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I'm really hoping you'll retire this bit by training camp. You've really run it into the ground.

Are you kidding? I actually think this has some merit. Man up...accept your award w/ grace. Stay humble. :rolleyes:

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Congrats to Dak. He earned it. Now let's see him build on that towards a MVP award in the very near future......

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm really hoping you'll retire this bit by training camp. You've really run it into the ground.

It was never amusing. Like it always is on message boards, it's much better to just say 'my bad' early on once it's obvious you're wrong and not insist on the charade. At this point, it's cringey.

lukin2006

Reaction score
Very well deserved. But how did he ever beat out Wentze? And if only we had Wentze, he'd been league MVP for sure.