Twitter: Prescott NFC Offensive Player of the Week

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Dak and the offensive unit had a great game (along with the other 2 phases of the team). Noted that his red zone TD pass to #19 was his best pass of the night and probably his last 5 games. Great to see signs that the "slump" may be broken. Lets see how he (and the rest of the team) handles business against a desperate Cardinal team.

Reactions: CWR

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Good to see him bounce back. Hopefully, that's just a sign of things to come. If this offense clicks like it did earlier in the season, with the way this defense has been playing, we can go far.

Actually, Kellen's saying the last couple of weeks they were close......just me, but I'm confident they're back on track.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Actually, Kellen's saying the last couple of weeks they were close......just me, but I'm confident they're back on track.

We did seem to use more outside runs against the Giants and show some improvement in the passing game there, so there definitely were some good signs in that game as well. I'll hopefully feel better about them being back on track after the Arizona game. Washington was missing several key players on its defense, but we also destroyed them in that situation the way a top offense should.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
A well-deserved honor for Dak.

His game on Sunday was quarterback play at the highest level.

321 yards passing, 4TDs, and 42 points in the first half is unreal.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
J

Noticed some of Dak's critics preaching team are the first ones cheering Parson's individual stats........I'm not going to call them but they know.
It's baffling to me people make these kinds of claims.....as if they keep track of every single comment every single person says ever. But okay.
While the defense does have to work together of sorts....seems to me there's a bit more individualism on the defense then at qb. Oline has to block. Receivers have to be in the right place and catch....and the better yac the better dak looks.
I'm not downplaying Dak's role. The critical pin everything revolves around. But look at all the TEAM mechanics that have to happen for a pass play versus ...say a sack or interception.

What I "like" is when people blast Romo for losing....but when dak loses it is indeed....team game. What the..

Me personally.....it's a mixture of the two.

Praxit

Reaction score
.they let me vote twice.. ;).. Good for Dak, deserves it.