Twitter: Prescott NFC Offensive Player of the Week

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And to think a few didn't think Prescott didn't have an "A" game Sunday night. SMH.

Scotman

Reaction score
I'll figure it out. My mask was cutting off my brain oxygen
Risen really isn't a troll like some of the others. He's actually funny. Dry sense of humor and probably really intelligent in person.

I have no clue if he actually dislikes Prescott or not. Sometimes I think he's trolling us. Other times I'm convinced he's trolling the trolls.

But, unlike a genuine troll, he also posts the positive things he finds like this. He'll post a positive find and then follow it up with something like, "Prescott ate a baby at halftime" ...but more clever.

DonaldM

Reaction score
AA
Risen really isn't a troll like some of the others. He's actually funny. Dry sense of humor and probably really intelligent in person.

I have no clue if he actually dislikes Prescott or not. Sometimes I think he's trolling us. Other times I'm convinced he's trolling the trolls.

But, unlike a genuine troll, he also posts the positive things he finds like this. He'll post a positive find and then follow it up with something like, "Prescott ate a baby at halftime" ...but more clever.
I've known him for years. He doesn't know this but I've been around. I was just clowning around like always. Have fun...take care

plasticman

Reaction score
What? He outplayed the NFC Pro Bowl selections?

Do you man to say that he outplayed the Pro Bowl alternate, Jalen Hurts? How is that possible?

But Rodgers passed for over 200 yards. He had 202. He even ran the ball once and almost gained 0.

Meanwhile, Wilson completed almost 60% of his passes and was only 19 yards shy of 200 yards as his team barely lost to NFL powerhouse Chicago Bears

Kyler Murray is continuing his dominance. Yes, he is regressing statistically as is his team win-wise but don't let that fool you. His last performance was even better than Wilson's. He exceeded Wilson's completion percentage and even went above 60%, He even ran the ball for 74 yards. yes, he did fumble twice but they were recovered so those don't count for that game.

And Jalen Hurts?

He had that impressive over-50% completion rate and was a mere one yard short of a 200 yard passing day as he avenged his loss against the always strong Giants team. Three straight wins over the Team, Jets, and Giants, how was he left off the NFC OPOW voting?

All Dak did was pass for over 300 yards and 4 TD's....in the first half. Why, he only played one half of football before the coaches decided to make a change. How could he win?