I'm coming on like a hurricane
My lightning's flashing across the sky
You're only young, but you're gonna die
I won't take no prisoners, won't spare no lives
Nobody's putting up a fight
I got my bell, I'm gonna take you to hell
I'm gonna get you, Satan get you
Hell's bells
Your song punched my song in the nuggets.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
That’s what bothers me.

1) We know this guys record in playoff games.
2) You’re pumping up the game as usual and letting the other team know what’s in your head yet again on many levels.
3) This tells me you choose which games are more important as opposed to taking the week to week, who’s in front of you approach that usually improves a team as the season goes on. So what was last weeks game to you?
4) Again, you’re already thinking like you’re in the playoffs and you’re not. Week 14 and being in the playoff picture clearly, then you can start talking playoffs. Used to be about week 12 or 13 but you talk that every year by preseason.
5) A QB with a 2-2 record and played 3/4 teams under .500 talking playoffs middle of the season. Tampa is the only team he’s played not under .500 and they just got back to .500 last week playing in the weakest division in football.

He should be saying we play a very good team, they’re who we got in front of us this week and we need to be prepared. We’re coming off a tough loss and need to build from that. Playoffs lol! You got the 7-2 Giants after the 8-1 Vikings and your other divisional opponent Washington just got to 5-5 and is in the Wild card hunt.

Quit the playoff talk and start focusing week to week not underestimating any opponents for 4 + quarters. You could be getting embarrassed much faster than you think within the next 2 weeks.