Twitter: Prescott on Vikings: This is a playoff game

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
That’s what bothers me.

1) We know this guys record in playoff games.
2) You’re pumping up the game as usual and letting the other team know what’s in your head yet again on many levels.
3) This tells me you choose which games are more important as opposed to taking the week to week, who’s in front of you approach that usually improves a team as the season goes on. So what was last weeks game to you?
4) Again, you’re already thinking like you’re in the playoffs and you’re not. Week 14 and being in the playoff picture clearly, then you can start talking playoffs. Used to be about week 12 or 13 but you talk that every year by preseason.
5) A QB with a 2-2 record and played 3/4 teams under .500 talking playoffs middle of the season. Tampa is the only team he’s played not under .500 and they just got back to .500 last week playing in the weakest division in football.

He should be saying we play a very good team, they’re who we got in front of us this week and we need to be prepared. We’re coming off a tough loss and need to build from that. Playoffs lol! You got the 7-2 Giants after the 8-1 Vikings and your other divisional opponent Washington just got to 5-5 and is in the Wild card hunt.

Quit the playoff talk and start focusing week to week not underestimating any opponents for 4 + quarters. You could be getting embarrassed much faster than you think within the next 2 weeks.

Truth Bombs! Talk is getting cheap for the poor. Go play that game in your back yard.

nobody

Reaction score
With Tank having foot problems and our run defense being almost nonexistent already, Moore abandoning the run, Dak staring down receivers and ignoring what else is on the field, receivers running the wrong routes and they're going up against a team that's a playoff contender. Fortunately for the most part the Vikings wins haven't been runaway wins....but as for the Cowboys chances of victory with this run defense?

magic-eight-ball-outlook-not-so-good-photo-researchers-inc.jpg

bigE79

Reaction score
I've just closed my eyes again
Climbed aboard the dream weaver train
Driver take away my worries of today
And leave tomorrow behind
Ooh, ooh, dream weaver
I believe you can get me through the night
Ooh, ooh, dream weaver
I believe we can reach the morning light
Fly me high through the starry skies
Maybe to an astral plane
Cross the highways of fantasy
Help me to forget today's pain
Ooh, ooh, dream weaver
Ooh, ooh, dream weaver
Though the dawn may be coming soon
There still may be some time
Fly me away to the bright side of the moon
Meet me on the other side
Ooh, ooh, dream weaver
Ooh, ooh, dream weaver
Dream weaver
Dream weaver
Gary wright..my sister's favorite song

Bagman

Reaction score
I hope they use Dak on some RPO stuff or just leg out some 1st downs. Dallas scored on their first 4 possessions against Chicago in large part because Dak converted 3rd down plays with HIS LEGS. Run the ball Dak.