Prescott or Dalton: Who do you want starting

Who do you want starting

• Total voters

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'd take Dalton with his current salary over Dak and his current salary or his estimated new contract. If Dalton wants a teddy Bridgewater contract that is doable but if he thinks i'm paying top money to him like Wilson or Daks new deal then heck no. Teams need to stop being scarred of average QB's and realize when you invest in a top 10 OL, top 5 RB, couple 1k yard receivers, a good TE you do not have to pay top QB money to an average QB. Save that money to upgrade players on the defense cause we still lack talent and depth there.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
I have been absent for a while during this offseason, so I apologize if this has been said. Dak is a great option at the right price. At this point, I would call his bluff, rescind the tag and sign Cam Newton to a similar one year deal as Dalton. Let the two vets fight it out, and you have a relatively good shot at getting a quality starter. If both crap out, get your guy in the draft.

Say what you want about Dalton and Cam, but both are deadly accurate when they have protection. I would love to see both of them get a shot behind our line and having Zeke and the rest of the weapons.

I am not hating on Dak...I like him and think he could be fine...just not at 35 million.

Colombiacowboy

Reaction score
Nobody that has actually seen dalton play, thinks he's better than Dak. Every single person in here that argues for Dalton, I can promise you, has not seen him play in 2019.

I saw him play. He was running around for his life with a terrible line and zero playmakers.

Look at him play when the Bengals had just a bit of talent.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
Voted for Dak but that’s not the point. If Dak can’t roll because of the contract, Dalton, with this offense, will work out. It’s not as point black as this poll, please do not get it twisted.

Nemesis4u

Reaction score
If you put prescotts salary to use at other positions and keep dalton then its an easy decision to keep dalton imo. But prescott is the better QB if they both were playing for the same salary it would be Dak.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Look at him play when the Bengals had just a bit of talent.

This is all you need to see

Capture.jpg

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
If you put prescotts salary to use at other positions and keep dalton then its an easy decision to keep dalton imo. But prescott is the better QB if they both were playing for the same salary it would be Dak.

So who are you guys singing with the extra cash?

Keep in mind that you'll need to get guys on 1 year deals bc Dalton is not playing for peanuts next year--especially if he puts up numbers like DAK.

You'll be in the exact same situation next year.

Last edited:

jnday

Reaction score
Dak has shamed you into silence. Feels good, doesn’t it?

You wouldn’t dare admit that you prefer Dalton even if their salaries were equal.

SHAMED YOU. Into SILENCE.
:lmao2:
No, I just ignore you. I am living rent free in your head and you still can’t resist the temptation to insult me.

Nav22

Reaction score
Imagine being so demented, you thought this was a sensible reply. :laugh:
This troll is cracking up, he’s backed down from the “Dak will sign a huge deal and you will cry” rhetoric because his bottom lip is quivering in fear, everyone is laughing at him being wrong every day. That means all that’s left is for him to supply drivel like this and get banned every other day. lol
$31m on the franchise tag.

5-year/$175m deal on the table.

I know it hurts.
:lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
No, I just ignore you. I am living rent free in your head and you still can’t resist the temptation to insult me.
You’re right, I enjoy publicly shaming you.

Just like Dak’s strong play has shamed you into silence.

I challenge you to answer this question: if Dak and Dalton had identical contracts, which QB would you want to start for the Cowboys?

I bet you won’t answer. The feelings of shame and embarrassment are too strong.
:laugh:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
In the beginning of Dalton's career he may have done a good job with the current Dallas roster, but I don't know how you can look at Dalton's 2019 performance and walk away feeling he's better.

cern

Reaction score
will there be a true and legitimate competition for the qb spot between Dalton and dak.