Prescott suffered cut to throwing hand

Mayfield loves corner routes and crossing routes. Bland cannot keep up with any of their WR's when running those routes. I'm not saying we're in trouble I'm just saying it's not going to be a cake walk.
Mayfield can like whatever he wants. He's not playing Thursday.
 
Mayfield loves corner routes and crossing routes. Bland cannot keep up with any of their WR's when running those routes. I'm not saying we're in trouble I'm just saying it's not going to be a cake walk.
That would be fine if Mayfield was playing wow
 
Mayfield loves corner routes and crossing routes. Bland cannot keep up with any of their WR's when running those routes. I'm not saying we're in trouble I'm just saying it's not going to be a cake walk.
Mayfield is out. Injured
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,117
Messages
14,668,310
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top