XXLMike
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 4,014
- Reaction score
- 5,179
BahhhhhhhhI'm expecting sepsis by Thursday.
BahhhhhhhhI'm expecting sepsis by Thursday.
His hand was supposedly stepped on...Swelling would indicate more than a simple cut...
Mayfield can like whatever he wants. He's not playing Thursday.Mayfield loves corner routes and crossing routes. Bland cannot keep up with any of their WR's when running those routes. I'm not saying we're in trouble I'm just saying it's not going to be a cake walk.
Didn't know that. Thanks for the info.Mayfield can like whatever he wants. He's not playing Thursday.
That would be fine if Mayfield was playing wowMayfield loves corner routes and crossing routes. Bland cannot keep up with any of their WR's when running those routes. I'm not saying we're in trouble I'm just saying it's not going to be a cake walk.
Sudden death via spontaneous combustion.This could go anywhere. From nothing to serious infection and amputation.
Yes, especially hamstring pulls.Lesser men would have been taken out on a golf cart.
Firefighters, combat veterans, gladiators, Rayne Dakota Prescott
Mayfield is out. InjuredMayfield loves corner routes and crossing routes. Bland cannot keep up with any of their WR's when running those routes. I'm not saying we're in trouble I'm just saying it's not going to be a cake walk.
90% of the likes I give you are because you give me a chuckle. Heh.This could go anywhere. From nothing to serious infection and amputation.
