Prescott's mad over the loss to Chiefs

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Oh he’s mad?! The league must be so scared! Tell the Raiders to call a truce before Dak gets to them :rolleyes:!!

Should’ve been pissed off and done something during the game but he faltered as usual. LTFO :banghead:.
I don't ever want to hear you cheer him on when Dak gets back to playing well. You and several others made a 180° turn and started supporting Dak this season. Suddenly Dak has a bad game for reasons others have contributed, you are back to your old self by hating him. Stick to your true self. You hate Dak.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I don't ever want to hear you cheer him on when Dak gets back to playing well. You and several others made a 180° turn and started supporting Dak this season. Suddenly Dak has a bad game for reasons others have contributed, you are back to your old self by hating him. Stick to your true self. You hate Dak.

I’ve stated earlier that I liked Dak and I want him to succeed (obviously). But it’s true. I do find him overhyped and overrated. I even said earlier than I find him average-good and that it’s FINE, but we need to start acting accordingly. I’m not like the others who find any and every opportunity to hate on him and I give him props when he plays well, but this is the 2nd time in 3 weeks that he’s looked bad. I get his O-line is horrible, but even then, QB’s still find ways to score in bad situations. In both the Broncos and Chiefs games, he didn’t score a TD (he did in the Broncos game but that was when the game was out of hand).

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I’ve stated earlier that I liked Dak and I want him to succeed (obviously). But it’s true. I do find him overhyped and overrated. I even said earlier than I find him average-good and that it’s FINE, but we need to start acting accordingly. I’m not like the others who find any and every opportunity to hate on him and I give him props when he plays well, but this is the 2nd time in 3 weeks that he’s looked bad. I get his O-line is horrible, but even then, QB’s still find ways to score in bad situations. In both the Broncos and Chiefs games, he didn’t score a TD (he did in the Broncos game but that was when the game was out of hand).
Do you understand what you are watching and why things happen the way they do? Dak has some bad moments, but he was by far the least of the problems with this loss. That lies with this Oline, playcalling and execution by everyone.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Lucky for us the Raiders have lost 3 straight and have been outscored 96-43 and haven’t scored more than 20 in those games.

Their pass rush is also significantly better than KC’s. Our OL has to play much better if the cowboys want to win on Thanksgiving. They’re capable of it. But it needs to happen.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I heard on the Ticket tonight that Tyron could have gone but they held him out because of the short week. I hope that isn’t the case
Of course that is the case. Wake up people. The new 17 game season is a war of attrition. It is impacting EVERYBODY ....not just the Cowboys. To get Gregory, Lawrence, Cooper, Tyron some rest will actually serve us well down the road. We need to find a way for Zeke to rest. And to rest Cee Dee Lamb. And Lamb should NOT be returning punts!

What good is it to play banged up....play poorly...and be criticized by fans/media?

What good is to play banged up....play poorly...but get a sticker at the end of the season for playing 17 games...but be so beat up you lose your first playoff game?

Chess....not checkers!

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I remember a story about an airplane ride back. Were some of the players were laughing and joking. Well it was after a loss. And Jimmy Johnson didn’t take it too well. You should be freaking mad

khiladi

Reaction score
Of course that is the case. Wake up people. The new 17 game season is a war of attrition. It is impacting EVERYBODY ....not just the Cowboys. To get Gregory, Lawrence, Cooper, Tyron some rest will actually serve us well down the road. We need to find a way for Zeke to rest. And to rest Cee Dee Lamb. And Lamb should NOT be returning punts!

What good is it to play banged up....play poorly...and be criticized by fans/media?

What good is to play banged up....play poorly...but get a sticker at the end of the season for playing 17 games...but be so beat up you lose your first playoff game?

Chess....not checkers!

Great point.. I completely forgot it’s a 17 game season, which probably influences these types of decisions even more.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
This team coaches and acts like they have a free pass to the Super bowl
It’s because as soon as they get a winning record half the fan base starts guaranteeing a SB run. I know there professional athletes but a fan base can directly effect the mentality of a team.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
If you don’t see the difference. You have no idea what’s happening
I’d love to hear this, please, oh wise-one enlighten us. What is the difference between the 2021 DCs and the 2007, 2014, 2016 DCs?

idk how u remember those yrs but everyone one of those teams (during the season) was thought to be a Superbowl team. U can say what u want in hindsight but at the time they looked like real contenders. This team looks exactly like each of those… beating crappy teams and then just can’t handle high lvl competition.