Game Day ***Preseason 2 Game Cowboys vs Rams thread***

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Even a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while. It wasn't coaching that gave us Dak and Zeke. Great coaches are consistently good and make their team better. Does Garrett do that for us?
Guess it was a blind squirrel in 2014......could you remind us of the record that year? Surely blind squirrel don't get a nut twice in 3 years

Sydla

Reaction score
Guess it was a blind squirrel in 2014......could you remind us of the record that year? Surely blind squirrel don't get a nut twice in 3 years

What about the other 5 seasons?

One of the lamer sides of the "we were great in 16 and 14" is that people want to pretend the other 5 seasons and little to no playoff success didn't really happen.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
In his debut preaeason game Dak was 10 for 12 for two TD's.

This is actually his second game but Rush is 9 for 11 for a TD.

How many fans were excited about Dak but restrained by the "reality" that it was probably just a preseason fluke?

Just saying.......
Not me P-man! I knew #4's first game was only the beginning of something special.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Cooper Rush at least looks like he's got a pulse out there...which is much better than the other spares they've trotted out there during preseason (Alex Tanney, Dustin Vaughan)

Both Tanney and Vaughn are still in the league. I think Tanney is with Tenn and Vaughn with Balt.

TonyS

Reaction score
You're right. Garrett and staff, the ones that were prepared to trot out Moore as Romo's backup last year and Dak's this year, they're brilliant. If not for an injury to Moore early in TC last year, we would've never seen Dak and would've gone 2-14 last year. I trust this coaching staff...not.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
You're right. Garrett and staff, the ones that were prepared to trot out Moore as Romo's backup last year and Dak's this year, they're brilliant. If not for an injury to Moore early in TC last year, we would've never seen Dak and would've gone 2-14 last year. I trust this coaching staff...not.
Well of course you don't trust the staff cause you all about ifs, what's and buts.........you want to answer the question or continue with your ifs and buts

RoboQB

Reaction score
Bud light is my drink of choice and have never tried platinum! I drink them too damn fast and was afraid I would be bombed within an hour!! Lol

Ya gotta build up your alcohol tolerance.
Don't worry. It's preseason for us fans too.
You'll get better... lol

Them

Reaction score
...everything changes...you can't risk putting Rush on the PS...He should be the #2 QB, experienced or not...he's better IMMHO..put freaking Moore on the practice squad.
wink.png