Game Day ***Preseason 2 Game Cowboys vs Rams thread***

erod

Reaction score
The Cowboys sideline girl is freaking out that Connor Hamlett can't put any pressure on his leg.

She thinks he's got a chance to make the team. Lol

Bizwah

Reaction score
Dumb....dumb.....happened a few times tonight. WR/TE runs short of the sticks. The QB throws to him.

Can't understand why.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
He's still better than Moore though.

No, he's not. Moore's arm is worse, but his mind is much better and that's more important.

You'd like to have both, though.

kevm3

Reaction score
Rush, Gathers, Woods are some of the guys that impressed me. Taco finally showed something. Thomas might be someone worth looking at. The defense actually impressed me quite a bit.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
It's preseason but some real sore thumbs stick out. Moore sucks. Bell needs work. Cleary isn't a LT. Garrett makes some peculiar decisions even for preseason.

But at least no one got hurt
Rico is the truth
Taco made amends
Cooper made the team
Lenny Jones is intriguing

Pabst

Reaction score
My slightly intoxicated impressions from the game:

Xavier Woods and Lenny Jones impressed the most. Cooper didn't really "impress" me, but he showed more than anyone else and could be a likely PS candidate. Joey Ivie (sp?) had his moments too.

TonyS

Reaction score
Not sure if you missed last season but they went 13-2.......with a bunch of rookies
Even a blind squirrel can find a nut once in a while. It wasn't coaching that gave us Dak and Zeke. Great coaches are consistently good and make their team better. Does Garrett do that for us?