Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
4th quarter

Dallas going for it - Rush back, PASS IS INCOMPLETE. Flags fly again

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Looked like Rush just threw that one up in the general direction of the receiver under pressure. Too many defenders around to do that.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Pass interference defense - 1st and 10 Dallas

BAll on the 30 - Rush 3 wides - Rush hand off Morris wicked cut, to get 5 yards.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I am watching the Raiders feed and all I have to say is that the woman they have doing play by play is not very good and her voice is annoying to me.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Yes it was a great idea.

I bet you were questioning Tyron Smith being moved to LT after the first month of his sophomore season, right?

Sometimes it takes these guys a few weeks to adjust. Unbelievable how some people act on here by watching a PRACTICE game. This gives Collins something to work at.

I was never questioning Tyron - he was drafted with the thought of being our future LT, and is a freak of nature. Collins is someone with mediocre footwork and hands.

Move him back to guard, he's going to end up breaking the entire lines cohesion.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
3rd and 2

Shotgun - Hillman back with Rush - 3 wides - Rush pass is caught somehow - Nwachukwu - 1st down

erod

Reaction score
I was never questioning Tyron - he was drafted with the thought of being our future LT, and is a freak of nature. Collins is someone with mediocre footwork and hands.

Move him back to guard, he's going to end up breaking the entire lines cohesion.
I'd rather have an above average left guard than a below average right tackle.