Game Day ***Preseason 4 Game Cowboys vs Raiders thread***

WarDaddy

kidcrook
Reaction score
Watching a recording of the game. The three calls on Collins were borderline at best, straight up bogus as worst.

If he's able to not let this bs affect his play going forward, we have nothing to worry about. He played well tbh.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Watching a recording of the game. The three calls on Collins were borderline at best, straight up bogus as worst.

If he's able to not let this bs affect his play going forward, we have nothing to worry about. He played well tbh.

The team will send in the footage and ask that officials actually see the hands touch the face and not go on their head snapping back. The league will respond with a new rule making it illegal to do what Collins is doing.

WarDaddy

kidcrook
Reaction score
The team will send in the footage and ask that officials actually see the hands touch the face and not go on their head snapping back. The league will respond with a new rule making it illegal to do what Collins is doing.

Don't block too hard on a key down or we'll be forced to call something.

"The La'el Collins Rule" lol

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Question about last night. Just now getting around to watching it and in the 3rd qtr, OAK punted from their endzone. Lenior fair-caught it then went to commercial. When they came back, the Raiders had the ball. What happened? There was no explanation(this is on the replay) :huh:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Sorry buddy. Been trying to finish some work. I'm falling a little bit behind and had to focus.
Copy! I'm a little slow sometimes as it took most of this game thread to figure out what it was missing!,,,,have you found a CGI animator yet?
Maybe,Craig's list or Back page in the jobs casing-liner section could be a cold trail to backtrack from in finding one,,just a thought.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Copy! I'm a little slow sometimes as it took most of this game thread to figure out what it was missing!,,,,have you found a CGI animator yet?
Maybe,Craig's list or Back page in the jobs casing-liner section could be a cold trail to backtrack from in finding one,,just a thought.
I think so... It took me longer editing the original work (my assistant is absolutely awful at spelling and grammar, but he's unpaid so I can't complain too much) than I wanted so just now am I scripting out the commercials. Almost done...
Oh shoot! I have to email people!

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Question about last night. Just now getting around to watching it and in the 3rd qtr, OAK punted from their endzone. Lenior fair-caught it then went to commercial. When they came back, the Raiders had the ball. What happened? There was no explanation(this is on the replay) :huh:
NFLN edited parts of the game.

Watch it at dc.com or if you have roku it should be on the Cowboys app, and possibly the phone app.

www.dallascowboys.com/video/2017/08/26/preseason-game-4-raiders-cowboys

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
If, like me, the game wasn't on where you live it's just kicked off on NFLN replay.