Game Day ***Preseason 4 Game Cowboys vs Raiders thread***

robjay04

Reaction score
I was never questioning Tyron - he was drafted with the thought of being our future LT, and is a freak of nature. Collins is someone with mediocre footwork and hands.

Move him back to guard, he's going to end up breaking the entire lines cohesion.

I was referring to Tyron's sophomore year, many fans were questioning him playing LT.

I won't even comment on the rest of your post. Many people graded him as a tackle coming out and he is still learning the position. He needs to clean up the penalties but besides that he was fine tonight especially when he was going up against an elite pass rusher.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I was referring to Tyron's sophomore year, many fans were questioning him playing LT.

I won't even comment on the rest of your post. Many people graded him as a tackle coming out and he is still learning the position. He needs to clean up the penalties but besides that he was fine tonight especially when he was going up against an elite pass rusher.
I remember that.

Ridiculous to think about it now.

robjay04

Reaction score
Maybe the Cowboys are hoping Rush will get lost in the avalanche of players on cutdown day. I don't like the odds myself.

If we were thinking that, we wouldn't be showcasing him to the world...you would hide him from the field.

erod

Reaction score
(credit to Twitter)

Who lands more hands to the face tonight? La'el Collins or Connor McGregor?