Game Day Preseason Cowboys vs Chargers first and second half game threads **MERGED**

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Thought I'd get a game thread started. Half hour till kickoff. What are people looking for tonight? Does anyone know who'll be inactive tonight?

A few things I'm looking for (correct me if some of these guys won't be playing):

1. Who will step up on the D-line? Coleman broke out in last year's preseason. He's the guy I'm pulling for this year. Can play either DT position and has more pass rush than Hayden. And I'd like to see if Bishop can step up and take over as the true 1-tech. Also interested to see Russell and Gardner.

2. Who will step up in the secondary? I'm counting on Jones for big things this year. Curious to see if he'll be at CB or FS. Curious to see how Corey White does. Will Patmon continue to progress? Will Claiborne play in his first ever preseason game?

3. Which LBers will step up? A lot of new blood. Who will be the guy to step up when McClain is out? We added some vets like Brinkley and the special teamer for San Diego. Curious to see how our latest 4th rounder does.

4. O-line. Mainly curious to see if Collins can be dominant. If he can't dominate scrubs then I'm not expecting another All-Pro rookie guard. I want to see the 7th rounder too. He's an athlete.

5. Who will be our punt/kick returner?

DFWJC

Reaction score
You know ol Gus Johnson has some butterflies. He's starting in the biggest game of his life...so far.

Gregory, Jones, Russell, Collins, Whitehead, Gardner, Seastrunk, Greenberry, Farmer....

Fun stuff

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
You know ol Gus Johnson has some butterflies. He's starting in the biggest game of his life...so far.

Can't believe I forgot to mention RB. Who's playing tonight. I think Randle and McFadden are out, right? Hopefully Gus or Lache can have a monster night.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Please keep it within the guidelines.

The Natural

Reaction score
any links to hold us out of towners over until NFL Network switches to the game?

JoeBoBBY

Reaction score
Im hoping will start off D with a full blitz package, and start of the Offensive with a flea flicker!!!!

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
Is nfl network the only place to see the game for us out of staters?

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
listening on the radio at work bleh, better than nothing though..

Status
Not open for further replies.