Game Day Preseason: Dallas Cowboys at Denver Broncos Pre-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Maybe I'll get to see the start of the game afterall. The Pittsburgh game is blacked out here. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
Found it on channel 6 KTAL NBC Starts on time pre game is on it is a far east Texas And south east Oklahoma station also serves North west Louisiana and southwest Arkansas Yea I live in Big Foot country

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stephen…
All the draft picks will get a lot of work tonight.
Tyler Smith, Williams and Tolbert especially.

Want to look at players stepping up. Noah Brown, Joseph

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Just remember folks when you're watching these preseason glorified scrimmages, they're about evaluating players and getting players reps, nothing more... so if they're running the ball to the left side of the line three times in a row, it's about evaluating the left side of the line so don't get bent out of shape watching the game about why are they running to the left getting nothing and aren't they going deep, etc etc etc
NO! EVERYTHING'S SUPPOSED TO WORK IN DOMINANT FASHION, ALL THE TIME!!! :grin:

Mannix

Reaction score
Listening to Chuckle's BS makes me want to vomit....hey Mickey, do you need to borrow a high chair?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Stephen.
Mickey asked about the OL getting them set and if 3 games are enough.

coaches never think it is enough time. But it will be enough to get them set but expect improvement as the season progresses.

Outlaw Heroes

Reaction score
There's still time for the Broncos to catch a case of Cowboys Flu and default. You know they're tempted.

Status
Not open for further replies.