Game Day Preseason: Dallas Cowboys at Denver Broncos Pre-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Players to watch segment is on.

Sam Williams, Mickey says he has been watching him closing, and Nick saying the same. They feel he has the tools to replace Gregory. They said they are not saying he is there, but can get there.

Bell, they want to see him, and say he has the skills to play the hybrid S / LB.
Gohlston, at his transition to inside, has not done a lot to stand out, but holding his own.
Joseph, just needs to come out and play well. Will get a lot of snaps so needs to step up.
Gregory is not going to be hard to replace.

If Williams is reliable then it's already an upgrade.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Babe Laufenberg thinks DiNucci is not just playing for a roster spot, but maybe playing for his NFL life, like he won’t even make the PS, is the way I took it.
Needs to avoid mistakes.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Babe Laufenberg thinks DiNucci is not just playing for a roster spot, but maybe playing for his HFL life, like he won’t even make the PS, is the way I took it.
Needs to avoid mistakes.

He wouldn't even make the HFL.

triplets_93

Reaction score
Some sports betting guide was left out at the Post Office today. I took it home, and it's great! They list every NFL team and their schedule, and all of the Tier 1 College FB team schedules. I called them so see if i could another guide, mailed to me, and they said I'd have to sign up, so I said, no thanks...

Mannix

Reaction score
Babe Laufenberg thinks DiNucci is not just playing for a roster spot, but maybe playing for his NFL life, like he won’t even make the PS, is the way I took it.
Needs to avoid mistakes.
The ONLY reason that DiNucci is still around collecting money, is because Corky is friends with his family....Booger and Chuckles signing off on this year after year is inexcusable....he gets ZERO looks from all other 31 teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.