Preseason Game 1 analysis (offense)

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Did it the TV video cut out at times?

I thought I was having reception problems with DirecTV but the video they put up on NFL game pass has similar issues.
I have Verizon FiOS. I just passed on DirecTV after 19 seasons AT&T terrible customer service in my opinion . my picture was perfect in fact remarkable.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have Verizon FiOS. I just passed on DirecTV after 19 seasons AT&T terrible customer service in my opinion . my picture was perfect in fact remarkable.
I'm going to go back to an antenna and I'll pay to get ESPN over the internet. I have a DVR that will record the OTA broadcasts.

I only got DirecTV for my GF to watch Packers games via the Sunday Ticket but most Packers games are shown in the Dallas market these days.

With regards to the Cowboys at Niners game I think they had a problem with the video in the path between the cameras and DirecTV, not between DirecTV and my house.

I'm basing that on the recorded version of the game available on nfl.com that also has problems with video frame loss in a few spots.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm going to go back to an antenna and I'll pay to get ESPN over the internet. I have a DVR that will record the OTA broadcasts.

I only got DirecTV for my GF to watch Packers games via the Sunday Ticket but most Packers games are shown in the Dallas market these days.

With regards to the Cowboys at Niners game I think they had a problem with the video in the path between the cameras and DirecTV, not between DirecTV and my house.

I'm basing that on the recorded version of the game available on nfl.com that also has problems with video frame loss in a few spots.
I think Amazon Prime gets NFL Sunday Ticket next season. The most the cowboy games because they're in the NFC East I get to see anyways. I might have to stream 1 and 2 games this season or go to the bar. And I don't drink so. I would love to see NFL games be able to purchase one game at a time. Rather than having to have to buy the entire season