I like your picks. For me it is:

Tyler Smith
Simi Fehoko
Jalen Tolbert
Sam Williams
Josh Ball
Ridgeway
Terrence Steele
Will Grier (but I think he’ll be out awhile)

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Channel 4 with a 1 hour per game show.

You mean KFOR in OKC? At least on UVerse this is what is showing up for Saturday night channel 4.
thumbnail-x.jpg

sbark

Reaction score
We’re not going to get a true evaluation of the skill players because the oline stinks.

QB’s are going to be under pressure and on the run.

RB’s will have no holes.

WR’s are going to have to be in scramble drill mode and reaching for inaccurate passes because of the pressure the qb’s are under. It’s not going to be pretty.

Very much looking forward to seeing the defense though. All 3 levels throughout the depth chart will be fun to watch.
OC Moore has to adjust, chip , get Pollard involved, more WCO
Qb's gotta adjust....get the ball out, into tight Windows, throw receiver open, anticipate
Receivers...know respon...crisp patterns, hot

DFWJC

Reaction score
Always good to see the guys trying to make the team

Another preseason game that I'm curious to watch is the only one where both starting QBs will start the game
Friday
Browns (Watson) vs Jags (Lawrence)

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So, I see the NFL network is showing the Seahawks vs Steelers game that begins at 6 CST. Then, they have Cowboys showing at 8 CST. How is that going to work out? Are they only going to show 2 hours of the Steelers game? Or, are they going to wait to show the Cowboys game at the conclusion of the Steelers game? Someone please enlighten me. o_O:confused:

dogberry

Reaction score
I checked OKC ch 4 Saturday schedule. They’ve got the Cowboys with a one hour pregame program.

rags

Reaction score
BTW, tonight before the game, on Channel 11 KTVT, at 6:00 Central, there will be an episode of Deep Blue. I don't know what the episode will be about. The episode will be repeated tomorrow afternoon at 5:00 Central.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am loving that the season is getting close and I watch the pre-season games but all in all they are for the most part pretty boring and kind of like being teased.

rags

Reaction score
I fall into the same trap every year. I get excited at the first game of the year and get disappointed with the lackluster play.

AyeAtey

Reaction score
I checked ESPN, on the west side it's 6pm pst?

On NFL.com, NFL networks it's posted as both 6 and 7, what gives.

Make matters worse don't have the channel, might have to drive to son's place.

rags

Reaction score
I checked ESPN, on the west side it's 6pm pst?

On NFL.com, NFL networks it's posted as both 6 and 7, what gives.

Make matters worse don't have the channel, might have to drive to son's place.

If you're in the DFW area, it'll be on Channel 11 at 8:00 Central. It will be repeated tomorrow night at 6:00 Central on Channel 21.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
So, I see the NFL network is showing the Seahawks vs Steelers game that begins at 6 CST. Then, they have Cowboys showing at 8 CST. How is that going to work out? Are they only going to show 2 hours of the Steelers game? Or, are they going to wait to show the Cowboys game at the conclusion of the Steelers game? Someone please enlighten me. o_O:confused:
Here it says “Joined in progress” for the Cowboys game. So maybe it’ll be on late in the 2nd quarter. I bought the NFL Plus so will be able to watch all the preseason games in full. Can’t watch regular season games until they’re over but immediately after that. Got to take what I can get living in Hawaii. Many of them will be on national TV so no big deal.

As for NFL Plus you can sign up for 7 day free trial today then cancel later.

Status
Not open for further replies.