Preseason game 1: Saturday 8pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I think if you get the NFL app (free) and pay 4.99 for NFL+ You get every preseason game Live on your device.

I did it already because I almost always watch the games on my iPad.
I have it free on channel 3 in Corpus Christi...

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The NFL network in my area is not showing the game till after the Seahawks and Steelers game. So, from 9-11 CST. Guess I'll wait and watch the re-broadcast tomorrow. :(

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I fall into the same trap every year. I get excited at the first game of the year and get disappointed with the lackluster play.

This isn't a game. It's a practice run.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
You’re not going to find out much about these players until the regular season starts and they’re playing against starting NFL talent. The preseason is all about young players. A lot of players on the bubble. You find out how your young players stack up against other teams young players. You find out about your depth.

Why do people say this like we don't know what the preseason is about?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Why do people say this like we don't know what the preseason is about?

Some don’t seem to know what the preseason is all about. If we look terrible in a preseason game, the sky is falling and if we look terrific some start talking Super Bowl.

Last edited:

Pass2Run

Reaction score
So don’t seem to know what the preseason is all about. If we look terrible in a preseason game, the sky is falling and if we look terrific some start talking Super Bowl.

Yeah, but most people here have been around the board and football in general long enough to know that preseason games don't matter. It's just a chance to see some of the bubble guys, so we know what we're missing or not missing if/when they get cut..

I'm hoping to see some bubble guys stand out, so we can get an idea of what our roster might look like with certain players.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Their 2’s will edge ours, and their 3’s and 4’s will dominate ours.
Tomorrow the headline will be “Cowboys have major issues!” Without our starters even playing.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yeah, but most people here have been around the board and football in general long enough to know that preseason games don't matter. It's just a chance to see some of the bubble guys, so we know what we're missing or not missing if/when they get cut..

I'm hoping to see some bubble guys stand out, so we can get an idea of what our roster might look like with certain players.

I look forward to seeing some of the players that are competing for a starting job. Going to be interested to see how Tyler Smith and Jalen Tolbert play. If the Cowboys are going to be a good team this season they need some solid play from their rookies. The wide receiver battle is going to draw most of my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.