Game Day Preseason Game Cowboys vs Seahawks 1st half thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Bad pass but I'm sure he'll fine tune his decision making with time. Btw...that elliot is tough as nails. That's the kind of toughness they need.

Fontaine

Reaction score
The future looks bright if Dak keeps this up. Zeke looks amazing, damn, I might cry here tonight.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Uhhhhhhhhhh just checking in now..

Romo hurt already? Pls respond
They twisted him up pretty bad.
He came out, wanted back in even though the docs said it was just tightening of the back, Garrett says no way today.

Dak says ok, me , Zeke, and the online got this

Last edited:

Craig

Reaction score
Did you not read what I wrote? I said not even close to the worst hits he will endure. There is a 0% chance he finishes this season. He is fragile and broken at this point in his career. It's not even about him returning from that this hit.
Back away from the ledge. It isnt worth it!

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
For everything Romo has been great at, throwing the ball away has never been one of them.

I've said that for the last 5 years. Thing is, it's just not about staying healthy it's also about making a smart play and preserving field position. He is so great in so many ways but he freezes up when guys are in on him. It's gotten worse the last few years as his injuries have mounted. He's gun shy IMO. Sadly, it would appear the end is near.

Status
Not open for further replies.