Game Day Preseason Game Cowboys vs Seahawks 1st half thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

erod

Reaction score
Perfect night so far.

Zeke looks awesome, Romo is ok, and Dak can get as much experience as possible just in case.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Finally found a good stream until NFLN puts the game on. Reddit NFL Streams is cracking, knock on wood. There's about a 20 second lag from Cloves updates, but no commercials and none of the hassle of firstrowsports.
can you post the link because I can't get it from reddit for some reason

Lodeus

Reaction score
Finally found a good stream until NFLN puts the game on. Reddit NFL Streams is cracking, knock on wood. There's about a 20 second lag from Cloves updates, but no commercials and none of the hassle of firstrowsports.

Best discovery I made last year

phildadon86

Reaction score
Id have rather had neither...but lets say they both end up being pro bowl calibre players during their rookie contracts...pretty easily Ramsey. Who cares how many ints ramsey has? How many tds does elliott have? Another bizarre comment. Either way, Dallas has Elliott so people need to get over the "look im right because zeke had a good series" thing...its a lng season that hasnt yet started and you should pace yourselfes.
Zeke had 44 tds in college. Ramsey had 1 pick. Just saying

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Romo got landed on funny after a scramble...looked worse than I think it was. However Dak came in and looked great.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
What link are you using ?

MSCowboyFan

Reaction score
i was told the running game would help the defense.

we'll never win anything as long as we ignore that side of the ball.

We haven't ignored it. Our front office just insists on drafting injured guys and drug abusers. Heckuva lot of talent on the sidelines the first 4 games this season.

QT

Reaction score
Id have rather had neither...but lets say they both end up being pro bowl calibre players during their rookie contracts...pretty easily Ramsey. Who cares how many ints ramsey has? How many tds does elliott have? Another bizarre comment. Either way, Dallas has Elliott so people need to get over the "look im right because zeke had a good series" thing...its a lng season that hasnt yet started and you should pace yourselfes.

Ive been saying from the beginning Ramsey has terrible hands. His plays in preseason games are tackles for losses. I even said Hargreaves was a better coverage corner/safety. Hargreaves is making plays with his hands already.

Status
Not open for further replies.