Game Day Preseason Game Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd half thread

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Damn poor Romo that back will never be the same. I wouldn't be surprised if it was another transverse process I believe it had last time.

His body is really breaking down, and the awkward falls and 250lbs players falling on him. I'm not sure he makes it past game 4. Truly a sad situation he's given this franchise so much. I would just hate for him to go out like this.

Green is really coming into his own, Free is struggling

Man Is it me or does it look like Sea D schemed for this game? Stunts edge blitz etc...

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Chaz has played well since Tyron went out....no pressure from that side.

Seattle is blitzing a lot and it's up the gut, we are picking it up but muddling the pocket a little.

Dak looked great.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Does anyone think this is actually Daks most impressive night? In Seattle and moving his guys down the field with command

Yea, but I think the play calling has been a bit too conservative. Williams didnt do him any favors either.

Manster68

Reaction score
Great performances by Dak Prescott against the defenses of the Rams, Dolphins, and Seahawks.

It is not like he is going up against Vanderbilt or Southern Miss.

conner01

Reaction score
Very impressive game by Dak. This is a good defense and he is very poised and should have had another td
Zeke looked really good, he and Morris are going to be tough for teams to handle

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
So let me ask this question. When it has come to Dak and his play this preseason, we have all been cautioned that it is preseason and defenses are playing vanilla. Well is the Seahawks playing a vanilla "D"?