Game Day Preseason Game Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd half thread

Bigdog

Reaction score
Did Seattle have their starters in for that 2 minute drive?
They look they did and Dak was impressive without Bryant, Zeke, and I think Smith was not playing. Good poise for a rookie.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
It;'s a good day...i think we have found HIM..after 20 years....his name in two years will be DAK...

KB1122

Reaction score
Dak is checking down way too much. His downfield throws haven't been very accurate.

Slim_JD

Reaction score
It just sucks for Tony. This was his healthiest off-season and now his luck he's got to deal with this back injury. I just hope he feels good and not soar for the opener

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Is it to late to trade Baily before he costs us a preseason game?:grin:

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Damn poor Romo that back will never be the same. I wouldn't be surprised if it was another transverse process I believe it had last time.

His body is really breaking down, and the awkward falls and 250lbs players falling on him. I'm not sure he makes it past game 4. Truly a sad situation he's given this franchise so much. I would just hate for him to go out like this.

Green is really coming into his own, Free is struggling

Man Is it me or does it look like Sea D schemed for this game? Stunts edge blitz etc...

Romo wanted to go back out....he is going to be fine for week one.

Seattle is definitely playing way more aggressively in their defensive play calling than we are. And for the most part, the OL has handled it, even with Green out there, no Romo, no Dez....

Seriously, it's not that different than a year ago....yet the offense hasn't really missed a beat without Romo and Dez. I feel much better going forward....I think we can survive without Romo if it happens.