Game Day Preseason Game Cowboys vs Seahawks 2nd half thread

shabazz

Reaction score
Dak 17 of 23 for 116 yds. If Williams catches the bomb it's 18 of 23 for about 166. Had a TD pass. Looked good.

As bad as Romo's injury looked, I think he will be fine. Just got his spine compressed a little....more likely scared for a second.

Offense looked like a pro offense when we had all other starters in except Dez. I feel much better about the backup QB situation than I ever thought I would. Zeke looked electric.

Chaz looked ok tonight, Swaim did decently, Morris was solid. OL was excellent with starters.

Defense hard to judge. We did very little blitzing and when we did it was just a simple corner blitz. At first look I don't think we did much in the way of stunts or twists. Sean Lee was pulled pretty quickly and was missed badly. Russell got initial penetration several times or got edge but then just never finished....he was made to look foolish on several occasions. When season starts, I think we are going to see a lot of A gap blitzes because the interior lineman can get pressure...our DE's are going to get chances to win one on one matchups. There really wasn't much to get excited about from any of our defenders, especially the second and later guys.

Nice evaluation, Cowpoke

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
he was 17 of 23 and the one drop by Williams on a deep ball he should have had.

He also was very inaccurate on several throws that should have been completions and had his TD to Witten nearly picked. He was fine for rookie standards but you can tell he was worked more today than the previous two.

shabazz

Reaction score
Can't wait to see this offense run rampant and keep our defense off the field

Could be special

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
If anybody missed the game it's playing right now on Chanel 10- futbol americano de la NFL
For those in the DFW area

shabazz

Reaction score
He also was very inaccurate on several throws that should have been completions and had his TD to Witten nearly picked. He was fine for rookie standards but you can tell he was worked more today than the previous two.

Truth, but adversity should him him grow into the position. At least I hope so.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Not really, he had 2 really nice runs, and that swing pass....his other runs was nothing special or stood out
He had 5 runs for 30 yards which is a 6 yard average. Not only that he was great in pass protection and picking up the blitz.....for a 6th round rookie that did stand out. Not many can pass protect well

ksadler1

Reaction score
Based on depth? At what positions? This is probably the deepest we have been in a LONGGGGGG time.

QB, WR, DL, D Secondary, LB, CB..... We are set at OL and RB but that's about it.....I really like Dak but I'd be nervous to see him thrown in to the fire if Romo goes down. I can see Romo missing several games this year.....

Last edited: