Preseason game highlight video info...

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I too am hoping your father makes a speedy recovery Calico ....

Sheesh, the next step is for us too all pitch in and get you a T1 line and setup up a streaming server, we could all watch the game streaming on a 5 minute delay !

calico

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that the MNF vids will be coming late since I am in Houston right now. I will get them done when I return home and get them uploaded, but since it is a national game, I am not sure how much demand there will be for them.

Also, I have to start over on several vids I was planning on finishing this weekend. I broke my laptop out today and my external harddrive to find that I could not access the drive. It told me it was corrupt. Does anyone know how I can salvage my vid projects so I don't lose 10 hours worth of work?

I also have a new server going to the vids in my sig are up and running for those who have been asking.

Anguillidae

Reaction score
calico said:
Just wanted to let everyone know that the MNF vids will be coming late since I am in Houston right now. I will get them done when I return home and get them uploaded, but since it is a national game, I am not sure how much demand there will be for them.
Hi Calico. I'm very happy that you make these videos, because I can't watch any of the pre-season games.. Thanks!

cowboys4life

Reaction score
Thanks calico...you know we always wanna see the vids national or not lol...and yes first and foremost we wish a speedy recovery to your dad...we continue to keep you and your family in our prayers