Game Day ***Preseason HOF Game Cowboys vs Cards thread***

Eddie

Reaction score
Moore just doesn't have the athleticism for the NFL.

YR

True dat. Pop gun arm. Lives on the high ball. No zip on his throws.

Blaine Gabbert would have been nice. Why didn't we pursue him? How much are the Cards paying him?

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Butler is a nice 4th WR option because if teams come at us with Cover 5, he threatens teams deep with being defended by either safeties or #3 Corners. As great as Beasley is, he's not a deep threat. And Butler is a better blocker in the run game than Beasley. And you can go with 10 personnel and put us at a bigger possible advantage with EE's ability to pick up blitzes.

YR

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Kick off Irwin-Hill kicks the ball out of bounds for a huge penalty.

erod

Reaction score
I think you are confused.

As the nickle corner you can consider him a starter. But I bet game one that Scandrick and Carroll are the starting outside corners assuming all are healthy.
No, Scandrick will battle Awuzie for nickel. Brown starts outside.

jday

Reaction score
K. Moore isn't anything special but he is a solid backup QB.
He's a lobber...which is okay if you have guys who can high point the football...which we do...but I'd imagine Butler/Switzer would struggle to produce.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
T Williams isn't the same type of WR as Butler so why compare them. Butler is primarily a X. Williams is a Z. They aren't comparable physically either.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Ball on the 40

Gabbert hand off tapper chops him down for no gain.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
True dat. Pop gun arm. Lives on the high ball. No zip on his throws.

Blaine Gabbert would have been nice. Why didn't we pursue him? How much are the Cards paying him?

That roll out to the right and missed throw by Moore was pretty bad. Looked very discombobulated and it wasn't *that* difficult of a play and he didn't even come close.

YR