Game Day ***Preseason HOF Game Cowboys vs Cards thread***

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Gabbert's never had a problem with arm strength. His anticipation and accuracy is what sucks. Do some preparation Collinsworth.

YR
THat is why I laugh at all these people saying Romo is going to struggle. This is just basic knowledge if you follow the game at all and Collinsworth acts like it is some kind of revelation.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Offense looks solid so far. Defense looks bad. Awuzie made a nice play. Taco has been invisible. I don't like Moore as a backup qb, but he'll be there since he's Linehan's boy.

taco was only in on the 1st 2 series or so.

Lutonio

Reaction score
I wouldn't really put that on Moore...he put it where the reciever could get it...the reciever had posistion...not sure if he slipped or just didnt react in time...sorry but you gotta make a play on that pass

I agree that the receiver could have done more to prevent the INT, but Moore threw it to the completely wrong side of him.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I am really liking the signing of Luke McCown after watching Moore for one half. I honestly don't see Moore making the team as the backup. Weak arm. No athletic scramble ability.

I can't stand watching Moore. He throws like my 5 year old son did before I corrected his throwing motion. I still cannot believe no coach ever fix his throwing motion. He gets nothing on his throws and all he want to do is throw lobs up in the air. Even if it.s a 10 yard throw, he just lobs it. I hope McNown or Rush have something and they cut Moore.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I wonder what Jimmy is thinking, watching this halftime story on Jerry.

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
the owner gets the big moment at halftime. the non player.

the power of the cowboys. suck it, everyone else.

75393613.jpg